Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

video burning

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-21-2007
buick1
 

Posts: n/a
video burning
After burning videos to dvd they play back distorted. The videos play perfect
on the computer using Quick Time Player. When I try to play the videos from
the dvd I burned them on,they are all distorted.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2007
Mick.S.
 

Posts: n/a
RE: video burning
Hi,I have trouble burning photos to disc,They burn to disc but only allow me
to view on the computer not using my DVD player or if I take the disc to a
photo shop their printer does not read it.

"buick1" wrote:

> After burning videos to dvd they play back distorted. The videos play perfect
> on the computer using Quick Time Player. When I try to play the videos from
> the dvd I burned them on,they are all distorted.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2007
MDOC
 

Posts: n/a
Re: video burning

buick1;428163 Wrote:
> After burning videos to dvd they play back distorted. The videos play
> perfect
> on the computer using Quick Time Player. When I try to play the videos
> from
> the dvd I burned them on,they are all distorted.

What app are you using that results in distortion?


--
MDOC
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2007
Cal Bear '66
 

Posts: n/a
Re: video burning
You need to "close" or "finalize" the disk before other computers can play it.
Use Vista's "Help and Support" for information on this. Also, some disk
formatting options are more compatible than others.

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!


"Mick.S." <Mick.S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:33CF6253-6EB5-4ECB-8556-1C16122B9D3C@microsoft.com...
> Hi,I have trouble burning photos to disc,They burn to disc but only allow me
> to view on the computer not using my DVD player or if I take the disc to a
> photo shop their printer does not read it.
>
> "buick1" wrote:
>
>> After burning videos to dvd they play back distorted. The videos play perfect
>> on the computer using Quick Time Player. When I try to play the videos from
>> the dvd I burned them on,they are all distorted.



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2007
MDOC
 

Posts: n/a
Re: video burning

Cal Bear '66;429138 Wrote:
> You need to "close" or "finalize" the disk before other computers can
> play it.
> Use Vista's "Help and Support" for information on this. Also, some disk
> formatting options are more compatible than others.
>
> --
> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>


That prompts another question for the OP. Were you using DVD+RW discs?


--
MDOC
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cd burning =?Utf-8?B?YWxsNGthbGVi?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management 5 07-09-2008 21:20
Burning a CD Richard microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 7 11-17-2007 18:50
Burning justdina microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 31 07-30-2007 22:38
CD-Burning =?Utf-8?B?TW9zZXM=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-01-2007 04:34
CD Burning Carl G microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 1 02-20-2007 17:07




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:23.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120