Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Does microsoft have a phone number for help?

microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-06-2007
Jenny
 

Posts: n/a
Does microsoft have a phone number for help?
I'd like to call Micosoft about this email problem I keep getting. My sent
mail goes into my Outbox. This just started. I can receive mail but can't
send mail. I'm tied of searching and reading the Window Mail Communities help
posts to find the necessary solution to fix this problem. This is crazy. I
want to talk with a person at Microsoft who should be helping me fix this
problem that I wasn't having before now. This Vista is not for me.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-06-2007
Tim
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Does microsoft have a phone number for help?
Hi Jenny,

I'm sorry you are tired of searching this group. Have you tried actually
asking for help here? You'll need to post more details (even though you are
tired) but the cost is reasonable (free). Your described symptoms are
typical of a simple mis-configuration in your e-mail account setup. Or if it
just started and nothing has changed on your PC, maybe your ISP is having
problems. Invest a little more time and I'm sure you will get an answer.

But to answer your question...yes, Microsoft has a phone number for help.
And to save you from even more searching, here's the link:

http://support.microsoft.com/


"Jenny" <Jenny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7E64B7EB-29B4-4E9F-9CD2-F6DD7FBE11D0@microsoft.com...
> I'd like to call Micosoft about this email problem I keep getting. My sent
> mail goes into my Outbox. This just started. I can receive mail but can't
> send mail. I'm tied of searching and reading the Window Mail Communities
> help
> posts to find the necessary solution to fix this problem. This is crazy. I
> want to talk with a person at Microsoft who should be helping me fix this
> problem that I wasn't having before now. This Vista is not for me.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2007
dev
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Does microsoft have a phone number for help?
/Tim/ said:
>
> "Jenny" <Jenny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:7E64B7EB-29B4-4E9F-9CD2-F6DD7FBE11D0@microsoft.com...


>> I'd like to call Micosoft about this email problem I keep getting. My sent
>> mail goes into my Outbox. This just started. I can receive mail but can't
>> send mail. I'm tied of searching and reading the Window Mail Communities
>> posts to find the necessary solution to fix this problem. This is crazy. I
>> want to talk with a person at Microsoft who should be helping me fix this
>> problem that I wasn't having before now. This Vista is not for me.

>
> I'm sorry you are tired of searching this group. Have you tried actually
> asking for help here? You'll need to post more details (even though

you are
> tired) but the cost is reasonable (free). Your described symptoms are
> typical of a simple mis-configuration in your e-mail account setup. Or

if it
> just started and nothing has changed on your PC, maybe your ISP is having
> problems. Invest a little more time and I'm sure you will get an answer.
>
> But to answer your question...yes, Microsoft has a phone number for help.
> And to save you from even more searching, here's the link:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/


I might interject that ANY operating system (computer) takes patience.
It's not as easy as advertised...and, dependent upon your situation,
Microsoft support could cost you $.

If mail in Windows Mail keeps going to the outbox (and you are prompted
that it will), click on the FILE menu and see if there is a check mark
next to WORK OFFLINE. If there is, check that item to remove the check
mark.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Activation phone number? Zeplintwo microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 2 08-02-2009 11:15
Where Does the Phone Number Go in Windows Fax and Scan? Gerry microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 4 05-27-2007 12:54
Microsoft Phone number John Inzer microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 6 02-17-2007 17:26




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:24.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120