Pictures too large to view

microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail

Gerhard

Pictures too large to view
I receive digital pictures that are too large to display when opening email.
I I use picture manager everything is OK. Other than adjusting my screen
resolution or asking the sender to choose the smaller size in sending, is
there anything I can do to view the pictures entirely in email?
Bruce Hagen

Re: Pictures too large to view
No. They must be resized before inserting or attaching.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

Gerhard wrote:
> I receive digital pictures that are too large to display when opening
> email.
> I I use picture manager everything is OK. Other than adjusting my screen
> resolution or asking the sender to choose the smaller size in sending, is
> there anything I can do to view the pictures entirely in email?

Location: Just outside of Detroit
VistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant futureVistaRookie has a brilliant future
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: Pictures too large to view
It is really the responsibility of the sender to resize
photos. For attachments, there is nothing you can
do. If these are embedded photos and you feel like
messing with them, you can click Forward on the
email. Then click your mouse over the photo. The
photo will be outlined and there will be tiny spots on
the corners, top, bottom and sides. You can place
your mouse on one of those and when you get the
double arrow, you can reduce the size to where you
want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerhard View Post
I receive digital pictures that are too large to display when opening email.
I I use picture manager everything is OK. Other than adjusting my screen
resolution or asking the sender to choose the smaller size in sending, is
there anything I can do to view the pictures entirely in email?
10% of my brain lives with me. The other 90% can be found here: