Vista x64 Disc?

Jwharmsby

Vista x64 Disc?

(Sorry, I'm new to this forum and I am unsure if this is in the correct
section - If the moderators could move it otherwise, I would be very
greatful.)

Now,
Yesterday, I was searching forums for some x64 drivers when I saw
someone post a link where I could purchase a spare x64 disc (I have a
valid Ultimate OEM license) - Direct from Microsoft for around $5.

Searching my history I cannot find the link at all, and I am interested
in purchasing the disk (I only have the x86 disk).

If anyone knows this link, or a place I can purchase this disk, it
would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Jordan

--
Jwharmsby
PvdG42

Re: Vista x64 Disc?
"Jwharmsby" <Jwharmsby.2uw5ne@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> (Sorry, I'm new to this forum and I am unsure if this is in the correct
> section - If the moderators could move it otherwise, I would be very
> greatful.)
>
> Now,
> Yesterday, I was searching forums for some x64 drivers when I saw
> someone post a link where I could purchase a spare x64 disc (I have a
> valid Ultimate OEM license) - Direct from Microsoft for around $5.
>
> Searching my history I cannot find the link at all, and I am interested
> in purchasing the disk (I only have the x86 disk).
>
> If anyone knows this link, or a place I can purchase this disk, it
> would be very much appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Jordan
>

> --
> Jwharmsby

No guarantee this will work for OEM, but...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvist...a/default.mspx

JW

Re: Vista x64 Disc?
Since you have the 32 bit OEM product you can not purchase the 64 bit disk
for the small amount like a user of the Retail Non Ultimate products can.
The Retail Ultimate product comes with both 32 bit and 64 bit DVDs.

"PvdG42" <pvdg@toadstool.edu> wrote in message
> "Jwharmsby" <Jwharmsby.2uw5ne@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
>>
>> (Sorry, I'm new to this forum and I am unsure if this is in the correct
>> section - If the moderators could move it otherwise, I would be very
>> greatful.)
>>
>> Now,
>> Yesterday, I was searching forums for some x64 drivers when I saw
>> someone post a link where I could purchase a spare x64 disc (I have a
>> valid Ultimate OEM license) - Direct from Microsoft for around $5.
>>
>> Searching my history I cannot find the link at all, and I am interested
>> in purchasing the disk (I only have the x86 disk).
>>
>> If anyone knows this link, or a place I can purchase this disk, it
>> would be very much appreciated.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Jordan
>>

>> --
>> Jwharmsby

> No guarantee this will work for OEM, but...
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvist...a/default.mspx

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Re: Vista x64 Disc?
This link applies to retail:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvist...a/default.mspx

AFAIK. there is no similar option for OEM.
Contact the seller for options but you may not have any with OEM other
than buying another license.
One of the many reasons you paid less for your OEM than others pay for
retail.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar