Re-installation of Windows Vista Business

wwbv

Re-installation of Windows Vista Business
A month ago I installed Windows Vista Business on my home office computer. A
week ago I upgraded the machine and re-installed the Windows Vista Business
program. Today I received a message advising that Windows Activation won't
work. How can I activate the program which has been re-installed?
Bruce Chambers

Re: Re-installation of Windows Vista Business
wwbv wrote:
> A month ago I installed Windows Vista Business on my home office computer. A
> week ago I upgraded the machine and re-installed the Windows Vista Business
> program. Today I received a message advising that Windows Activation won't
> work. How can I activate the program which has been re-installed?

Simply follow the on-screen prompts to perform a telephone activation.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Rick Rogers

Re: Re-installation of Windows Vista Business
Hi,

Use the phone activation method. First try the automated sequence, and if it
fails hold on the line to get a representative who can give you an
activation code.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"wwbv" <wwbv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>A month ago I installed Windows Vista Business on my home office computer.
> week ago I upgraded the machine and re-installed the Windows Vista
> Business
> program. Today I received a message advising that Windows Activation
> won't
> work. How can I activate the program which has been re-installed?

john

RE: Re-installation of Windows Vista Business
Do you have a phone number for Activation? I do not get the option of
activating by phone, it just loops back to enter the product id

"wwbv" wrote:

> A month ago I installed Windows Vista Business on my home office computer. A
> week ago I upgraded the machine and re-installed the Windows Vista Business
> program. Today I received a message advising that Windows Activation won't
> work. How can I activate the program which has been re-installed?

Malke

john wrote:
> Do you have a phone number for Activation? I do not get the option of
> activating by phone, it just loops back to enter the product id
>
> "wwbv" wrote:
>
>> A month ago I installed Windows Vista Business on my home office computer. A
>> week ago I upgraded the machine and re-installed the Windows Vista Business
>> program. Today I received a message advising that Windows Activation won't
>> work. How can I activate the program which has been re-installed?

I have this one - The Microsoft Activation Hotline - (888) 571-2048

I've never used it so YMMV.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers