Multibootable DVD with Vista and Windows Server 2008

Sudarshan

Multibootable DVD with Vista and Windows Server 2008
Hi friends,
I am trying to make a multibootable DVD which will contain Windows Vista 32
and 64 bit along with Windows Server 2008 32 and 64 bit.
I am using WAIK but not getting success.
Can anybody help me out.
Paul Randall

Re: Multibootable DVD with Vista and Windows Server 2008

"Sudarshan" <Sudarshan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi friends,
> I am trying to make a multibootable DVD which will contain Windows Vista
> 32
> and 64 bit along with Windows Server 2008 32 and 64 bit.
> I am using WAIK but not getting success.
> Can anybody help me out.

I know that WAIk can be used to build WinPE iso images in 32 bit and 64 bit
versions. I want to do something like your multiboot DVD too. If you find
any good links, please post them. I will too.

-Paul Randall

Peter Foldes

Re: Multibootable DVD with Vista and Windows Server 2008
Are you saying that you are trying to create a single bootable DVD containing Vista 32 and 64 bit versions and on top of that Windows 2003

This as far as I know cannot be created as a bootable DVD

--
Peter

"Sudarshan" <Sudarshan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBFD6CB6-4F3E-44B8-B2E5-4CA81F53AEDD@microsoft.com...
> Hi friends,
> I am trying to make a multibootable DVD which will contain Windows Vista 32
> and 64 bit along with Windows Server 2008 32 and 64 bit.
> I am using WAIK but not getting success.
> Can anybody help me out.

Sudarshan

Re: Multibootable DVD with Vista and Windows Server 2008
No not Windows 2003. I want to make a single bootable DVD of Windows Vista 32
and 64 bit along with Windows Server 2008 Code Name Longhorn both 32 and 64
bit.

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> Are you saying that you are trying to create a single bootable DVD containing Vista 32 and 64 bit versions and on top of that Windows 2003
>
> This as far as I know cannot be created as a bootable DVD
>
> --
> Peter

> "Sudarshan" <Sudarshan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBFD6CB6-4F3E-44B8-B2E5-4CA81F53AEDD@microsoft.com...
> > Hi friends,
> > I am trying to make a multibootable DVD which will contain Windows Vista 32
> > and 64 bit along with Windows Server 2008 32 and 64 bit.
> > I am using WAIK but not getting success.
> > Can anybody help me out.

Peter Foldes

Re: Multibootable DVD with Vista and Windows Server 2008
You cannot make a single bootable DVD with all those on one single DVD. You need to put each one on a separate DVD

--
Peter

"Sudarshan" <Sudarshan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E8B9792-3C60-4638-9093-1657C94A7569@microsoft.com...
> No not Windows 2003. I want to make a single bootable DVD of Windows Vista 32
> and 64 bit along with Windows Server 2008 Code Name Longhorn both 32 and 64
> bit.
>

> "Peter Foldes" wrote:
>
>> Are you saying that you are trying to create a single bootable DVD containing Vista 32 and 64 bit versions and on top of that Windows 2003
>>
>> This as far as I know cannot be created as a bootable DVD
>>
>> --
>> Peter

>> "Sudarshan" <Sudarshan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBFD6CB6-4F3E-44B8-B2E5-4CA81F53AEDD@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi friends,
>> > I am trying to make a multibootable DVD which will contain Windows Vista 32
>> > and 64 bit along with Windows Server 2008 32 and 64 bit.
>> > I am using WAIK but not getting success.
>> > Can anybody help me out.

Sudarshan

Re: Multibootable DVD with Vista and Windows Server 2008
Hi peter,
I have already done with what u are saying is impossible.
by the my problem is not what u r saying.

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> Are you saying that you are trying to create a single bootable DVD containing Vista 32 and 64 bit versions and on top of that Windows 2003
>
> This as far as I know cannot be created as a bootable DVD
>
> --
> Peter

> "Sudarshan" <Sudarshan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBFD6CB6-4F3E-44B8-B2E5-4CA81F53AEDD@microsoft.com...
> > Hi friends,
> > I am trying to make a multibootable DVD which will contain Windows Vista 32
> > and 64 bit along with Windows Server 2008 32 and 64 bit.
> > I am using WAIK but not getting success.
> > Can anybody help me out.

Sudarshan

Re: Multibootable DVD with Vista and Windows Server 2008
Hi peter,
Sorry, but I hope it must be possible.