Battery Strength Meter

Rick Rockett

Battery Strength Meter
I just noticed today that it's gone out of the systray. When I go to the
notification tab on my taskbar properties, it shows power as greyed out. I
can't select. Any ideas?

dean-dean

Re: Battery Strength Meter
In Start Menu\Programs\Accessories, when you click on Windows Mobility
Center, does your Battery Status show up there?

"Rick Rockett" <rockett@maine.rr.com> wrote in message
>I just noticed today that it's gone out of the systray. When I go to the
>notification tab on my taskbar properties, it shows power as greyed out. I
>can't select. Any ideas?

Rick Rockett

Re: Battery Strength Meter
Yes it does
"dean-dean" <dean-dean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Start Menu\Programs\Accessories, when you click on Windows Mobility
> Center, does your Battery Status show up there?
>

> "Rick Rockett" <rockett@maine.rr.com> wrote in message
>>I just noticed today that it's gone out of the systray. When I go to the
>>notification tab on my taskbar properties, it shows power as greyed out. I
>>can't select. Any ideas?

dean-dean

Re: Battery Strength Meter
You could try this. Log Off and then Log On (don't Restart the computer).
Does the icon for the battery come back to the notification area of the
taskbar?

> Yes it does
> "dean-dean" <dean-dean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> In Start Menu\Programs\Accessories, when you click on Windows Mobility
>> Center, does your Battery Status show up there?
>>

>> "Rick Rockett" <rockett@maine.rr.com> wrote in message
>>>I just noticed today that it's gone out of the systray. When I go to the
>>>notification tab on my taskbar properties, it shows power as greyed out.
>>>I can't select. Any ideas?

JW

Re: Battery Strength Meter
Also are you running on Battery on or on AC power when it does not show up?
> You could try this. Log Off and then Log On (don't Restart the computer).
> Does the icon for the battery come back to the notification area of the
> taskbar?
>
> "Rick Rockett" <rockett@maine.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Yes it does
>> "dean-dean" <dean-dean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> In Start Menu\Programs\Accessories, when you click on Windows Mobility
>>> Center, does your Battery Status show up there?

picara14

Re: Battery Strength Meter
I am having the same problem with my battery meter not showing up. i log off
and logged back on and the battery icon does not come back to the
notification area, instead it gives an alert saying something about a system
event ...have any ideas? Please help this is very frustrating