How do I in Vista

Alex H

How do I in Vista
Hi I am trying to connect to my SBS 2003 server desktop in Vista.
In XP I used to create a VPN connection using my external IP address, then
using RDC I would enter the IP address of the server and would be connected.

In Vista when i try to do the same, the VPN connection works OK, but when I
run the RDC It is showing IPaddress/username, which is not being accepted.

I get an error message say that RDC cannot verify the connection of the
computer I want to connect to, which may be caused by either the remote
comoyter is running a version of windows earlier than Vista, or
The remote computer is con figured to support only the RDP Security layer.

I can still connect anyway and then I change my login top just username and
I connect OK

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to resolve this

thanks

Alex

Peter Foldes

Re: How do I in Vista
Which version of Vista are we talking about

--
Peter