Re-Install, from built in Vista?

Initialising system help.

Re-Install, from built in Vista?
I have bought a new system with vista already installed on partition.
Plugged in and hastily started the system. can I reset the whole system from
begining as I am having small issues with programs?
AJR

Re: Re-Install, from built in Vista?
Regarding "...Plugged in and hastily started the system...." and "...as I am
having small issues with programs?...". Please elaborate.

"Initialising system help." <Initialising system
help.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have bought a new system with vista already installed on partition.
> Plugged in and hastily started the system. can I reset the whole system
> from
> begining as I am having small issues with programs?

Paul Randall

Re: Re-Install, from built in Vista?

"Initialising system help." <Initialising system
help.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have bought a new system with vista already installed on partition.
> Plugged in and hastily started the system. can I reset the whole system
> from
> begining as I am having small issues with programs?

Sometimes the manufacturer supplies recovery CDs or DVDs. If not, they
sometimes put a hidden or visible partition on the hard drive which can be
used to create your own recovery CDs or DVDs. These recovery methods can
put your system in a state close to what it was when you took it out of the
box, but is seldom identical to its 'out of the box' state.

I would suggest reading the documentation, building the recovery CD/DVDs,
and doing the recovery.

Creating the recovery CD/DVDs can be a pain -- it could take as many as 10
CDs or 2 DVDs or 1 DVD-DL. Often you cannot choose which of your CD/DVD
drives to use, especially if you wish to use an external drive. Sometimes
you can get around this by disabling the drives you don't want to use in
device manager, so the computer's only choice is the drive you want to use.

-Paul Randall

Initialising system help.

"AJR" wrote:

> Regarding "...Plugged in and hastily started the system...." and "...as I am
> having small issues with programs?...". Please elaborate.
>

> "Initialising system help." <Initialising system
> help.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have bought a new system with vista already installed on partition.
> > Plugged in and hastily started the system. can I reset the whole system
> > from
> > begining as I am having small issues with programs?

> I don't know what to elaborate on but my system seemm=s not to work properly.

Initialising system help.

Re: Re-Install, from built in Vista?
Will try that Thank You.