Office 2007 install

Chas

Office 2007 install
'Setup cannot continue because a required file is either corrupted or not
available. Run Setup again from the original source disc or download
location.'

This is a DVD from MS, trying to load office 2007 on an ASUS VX2 with Win
Vista Ultimate 32 bit.

Suggest you make your DVD's compatible with your operating systems.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...allation_setup
Jan from Holland

RE: Office 2007 install
too bad, i have exactly the same problem. if i have the solution, i let you
know. I have a Asus laptop.

"Chas" wrote:

> 'Setup cannot continue because a required file is either corrupted or not
> available. Run Setup again from the original source disc or download
> location.'
>
> This is a DVD from MS, trying to load office 2007 on an ASUS VX2 with Win
> Vista Ultimate 32 bit.
>
> Suggest you make your DVD's compatible with your operating systems.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...allation_setup

Peter Foldes

Re: Office 2007 install
Does it happen to be the Office 2007 Enterprise Edition. Or which version of Office

--
Peter

"Chas" <Chas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF1F7547-A461-4137-A23C-AEB03887AC05@microsoft.com...
> 'Setup cannot continue because a required file is either corrupted or not
> available. Run Setup again from the original source disc or download
> location.'
>
> This is a DVD from MS, trying to load office 2007 on an ASUS VX2 with Win
> Vista Ultimate 32 bit.
>
> Suggest you make your DVD's compatible with your operating systems.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...allation_setup

Mike Hall - MVP

Re: Office 2007 install
Is it an upgrade version?

"Chas" <Chas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> 'Setup cannot continue because a required file is either corrupted or not
> available. Run Setup again from the original source disc or download
> location.'
>
> This is a DVD from MS, trying to load office 2007 on an ASUS VX2 with Win
> Vista Ultimate 32 bit.
>
> Suggest you make your DVD's compatible with your operating systems.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...allation_setup

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

BruiserX

RE: Office 2007 install
I am experiencing exactly the same problem installing the Enterprise Home Use
addition on my new Asus F3S Notebook with Vista Business.

I would be very interested to learn if anyone has resolved this. Thanks