Request for full screenshots of Vista OOBE

Patrick

Request for full screenshots of Vista OOBE
Hi, Could any one provide me with the complete screenshots for Vista OOBE
(basic or premium). If not, could someone suggest how to capture the
screenshots using basic setup (virtual machine on Win XP or Vista Premium).
John Barnett MVP

Re: Request for full screenshots of Vista OOBE
Hi Patrick,

Visit this link from my website:
http://vistasupport.mvps.org/install_windows_vista.htm
The link shows screenshots of the whole process of installing windows Vista.
Which particular screenshots are you interested in? Okay I know those on my
site contain my copyright notice, but I may have the original screenshots
around somewhere which do not contain a copyright notice.

If you are not bothered about the copyright notice being visible, then
contact me via my contact details on my website requesting permission to use
copyrighted material and I can authorise permission for you to use some of
the screenshots from my website.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Could any one provide me with the complete screenshots for Vista OOBE
> (basic or premium). If not, could someone suggest how to capture the
> screenshots using basic setup (virtual machine on Win XP or Vista
> Premium).

Mac

Re: Request for full screenshots of Vista OOBE
Just press Shift+Prt Sc to capture the screen of the host including the
(windowed) virtual client to the host clipboard, then paste into wherever
you want to save the images, at each step you want a snapshot of...

"Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Could any one provide me with the complete screenshots for Vista OOBE
> (basic or premium). If not, could someone suggest how to capture the
> screenshots using basic setup (virtual machine on Win XP or Vista
> Premium).

Patrick

Re: Request for full screenshots of Vista OOBE
Hi John,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Your website has been of atmost help to me. I
have contacted you directly with the details. Once again ... Thanks a ton for
your help.

Regards,

Patrick