How to remotely control apps. on a second monitor in Extended mode

Dima

How to remotely control apps. on a second monitor in Extended mode
Hello!
Can anyone control a Divx file playback on a secondary monitor (in the
Extended mode) using a remote control? I want to buy a video card with
outputs for two monitors and connect its d-sub output to my HDTV Samsung
32R71B and use it as a secondary monitor in the Extended mode for video
playback. I want to watch video files on the 32R71B and control the playback
from a remote control. Which remote control should I buy?
Best regards,
Dima
+79035093892
Christopher

RE: How to remotely control apps. on a second monitor in Extended mode
Have the Second Graphics card plugged into the extended moniter, and the
controller support for that Card.

--
If I have answered your question, please select this post as your answer.

"Dima" wrote:

> Hello!
> Can anyone control a Divx file playback on a secondary monitor (in the
> Extended mode) using a remote control? I want to buy a video card with
> outputs for two monitors and connect its d-sub output to my HDTV Samsung
> 32R71B and use it as a secondary monitor in the Extended mode for video
> playback. I want to watch video files on the 32R71B and control the playback
> from a remote control. Which remote control should I buy?
> Best regards,
> Dima
> +79035093892

Dima

RE: How to remotely control apps. on a second monitor in Extended
Thanks Christopher for replying!
Can Windows Media Center run on the second monitor in the extended mode?
Best regards,
Dima