the windows installer service couldnt be accessed

a7medo778

the windows installer service couldnt be accessed
hello
i am having a Super problem i wish some 1 can help me with

when i try to install any program or app or game or probably any thing i get
the following error installer service couldnt be accessed

i took a pic of the problem that i hope that can help you here :
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...kzgemd#thumb=4

or here : http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8962/capturems1.jpg
i tryed to get a solution from the official site of the installshield but
sadly all what i got is that i have to update so i downloaded an update name
ISScript9 but as you can see in the pic i cant install it cuz of the same
problem
note : i tryed formating my pc for about 4 times but after 2 days i get

pleeez help i am dying here been 2 weeks with two problem even HP
tech support coudnt help
Rick Rogers

Re: the windows installer service couldnt be accessed
Hi,

Try running the Installer cleanup utility:

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"a7medo778" <a7medo778@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello
> i am having a Super problem i wish some 1 can help me with
>
> when i try to install any program or app or game or probably any thing i
> get
> the following error installer service couldnt be accessed
>
> i took a pic of the problem that i hope that can help you here :
> http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...kzgemd#thumb=4
>
> or here : http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8962/capturems1.jpg
> i tryed to get a solution from the official site of the installshield but
> sadly all what i got is that i have to update so i downloaded an update
> name
> ISScript9 but as you can see in the pic i cant install it cuz of the same
> problem
> note : i tryed formating my pc for about 4 times but after 2 days i get
>

> pleeez help i am dying here been 2 weeks with two problem even HP
> tech support coudnt help

a7medo778

Re: the windows installer service couldnt be accessed

thnx for the replay

but sadly when trying to operate the utility i get the same problem :S
so any more ideas
a7medo778

Re: the windows installer service couldnt be accessed
guys plz i tryed about 16 methods but non because non of them was met for
vista

i also tryed formating thw whole pc for about 8 times but nno luck either