I don't have my Notes gadget

Une femme désespérée

I don't have my Notes gadget
the subject says all. I have had my computer for 5 days. My boyfriend has the
notes (post-it type) in its session but it is not in mine and I really want
it. Is it possible to find it on the Net or which I find it in my computer?
Chad Harris

Re: I don't have my Notes gadget
Hello desparate lady--

I think what you're trying to say is you want a notes sidebar gadget on your
pc. One wonders why your "boyfriend" wouldn't have shown you how to get it,
but I'll take a stab.

Above the Start button type>sidebar> and the sidebar gadget will pop up at
the top>click it> at the top of the sidebar click the plus and gadget
choices will pop up> and notes is on the bottom of the first list of gadgets
in the middle>click it. There are hundreds of gadgets. You can float the
notes gadgets to the desktop off the sidebar.

Also many of these will do the same thing:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+notes+desktop

Good luck,

CH

"Une femme désespérée" <Unefemmedsespre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1BC52C92-5CD0-4627-A196-F66271E37227@microsoft.com...
> the subject says all. I have had my computer for 5 days. My boyfriend has
> the
> notes (post-it type) in its session but it is not in mine and I really
> want
> it. Is it possible to find it on the Net or which I find it in my
> computer?

Une femme désespérée

Re: I don't have my Notes gadget
I know what you explain; I believe that it is me which was not enough
clarifies. My spouse has the notes in his choices of gadgets in his session
but I do not have it in my session. To my knowledge, I did not remove it…

I go on the site of Microsoft and the notes is not in the selection: (((

"Chad Harris" wrote:

> Hello desparate lady--
>
> I think what you're trying to say is you want a notes sidebar gadget on your
> pc. One wonders why your "boyfriend" wouldn't have shown you how to get it,
> but I'll take a stab.
>
> Above the Start button type>sidebar> and the sidebar gadget will pop up at
> the top>click it> at the top of the sidebar click the plus and gadget
> choices will pop up> and notes is on the bottom of the first list of gadgets
> in the middle>click it. There are hundreds of gadgets. You can float the
> notes gadgets to the desktop off the sidebar.
>
> Also many of these will do the same thing:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+notes+desktop
>
> Good luck,
>
> CH
>

> "Une femme désespérée" <Unefemmedsespre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:1BC52C92-5CD0-4627-A196-F66271E37227@microsoft.com...
> > the subject says all. I have had my computer for 5 days. My boyfriend has
> > the
> > notes (post-it type) in its session but it is not in mine and I really
> > want
> > it. Is it possible to find it on the Net or which I find it in my
> > computer?

Chad Harris

Re: I don't have my Notes gadget
Yes..UFD I understood that. And I told you how exactly how to get the
notes gadget. It's very easy. Just follow my steps please.

1) If sidebar loads on your computer when you turn it on and go to Windows
Vista then go to step 2.
2) If sidebar is not on the rt. part of your screen, click the Start Button
at the lower left of the screen>type in the search box above it sidebar>when
the word sidebar with a small icon comes up at the TOP of your start
button>click it>then when the sidebar comes up you can add the gadget by
simply going to the top of the sidebar at the top right of your
screen>you'll see a plus on the sidebar--it means add gadgets>click the
plus> you'll see a number of gadgets and one of them is notepad>click it and
you'll have notepad on your sidebar. There are about 1000 gadgets in
different locations on the web now.
3) I also showed you the google hits that list many other places to get a
notepad that is free that acts like a sticky note.

CH

Scotter Libby--enjoy your day tomorrow you scumbag and all the scumbags who
raised money for you. Reggie's gonna nail yo butt.

"Une femme désespérée" <Unefemmedsespre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:EA1095BD-F2BC-41F3-940E-BE574D5C8491@microsoft.com...
>I know what you explain; I believe that it is me which was not enough
> clarifies. My spouse has the notes in his choices of gadgets in his
> session
> but I do not have it in my session. To my knowledge, I did not remove it…
>
> I go on the site of Microsoft and the notes is not in the selection: (((
>
> "Chad Harris" wrote:
>
>> Hello desparate lady--
>>
>> I think what you're trying to say is you want a notes sidebar gadget on
>> your
>> pc. One wonders why your "boyfriend" wouldn't have shown you how to get
>> it,
>> but I'll take a stab.
>>
>> Above the Start button type>sidebar> and the sidebar gadget will pop up
>> at
>> the top>click it> at the top of the sidebar click the plus and gadget
>> choices will pop up> and notes is on the bottom of the first list of
>> gadgets
>> in the middle>click it. There are hundreds of gadgets. You can float
>> the
>> notes gadgets to the desktop off the sidebar.
>>
>> Also many of these will do the same thing:
>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+notes+desktop
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> CH
>>

>> "Une femme désespérée" <Unefemmedsespre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
>> in
>> message news:1BC52C92-5CD0-4627-A196-F66271E37227@microsoft.com...
>> > the subject says all. I have had my computer for 5 days. My boyfriend
>> > has
>> > the
>> > notes (post-it type) in its session but it is not in mine and I really
>> > want
>> > it. Is it possible to find it on the Net or which I find it in my
>> > computer?

Mo

Re: I don't have my Notes gadget
Try right clicking the sidebar. Click properties, and then click restore
gadgets installed with windows.