Using NeoGrub to hide Vista partition in XP

Michael Ray Brown

Using NeoGrub to hide Vista partition in XP
I'm using EasyBCD to dual-boot between Windows Vista and XP. There's an
option in EasyBCD to install NeoGrub, which I understand has the ability to
hide the Windows Vista partition when booting into XP. Consequently, XP
would not then delete the Vista restore points.

The instructions for NeoGrub are quite brief, though, mostly just pointing
to the website for Grub. There's lots of information there, but it's above
my head, as if written solely for programmers. Is anyone using NeoGrub to
hide the Vista partition? If so, how easy is it to set up?

--
Michael

Peter

Re: Using NeoGrub to hide Vista partition in XP
A good place to ask: http://neosmart.net/forums/

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"Michael Ray Brown" <velcrofaceNoSpam@yahooNoSpam.com> wrote in message
> I'm using EasyBCD to dual-boot between Windows Vista and XP. There's an
> option in EasyBCD to install NeoGrub, which I understand has the ability
> to hide the Windows Vista partition when booting into XP. Consequently,
> XP would not then delete the Vista restore points.
>
> The instructions for NeoGrub are quite brief, though, mostly just pointing
> to the website for Grub. There's lots of information there, but it's
> above my head, as if written solely for programmers. Is anyone using
> NeoGrub to hide the Vista partition? If so, how easy is it to set up?
>
> --
> Michael

Michael Ray Brown

Re: Using NeoGrub to hide Vista partition in XP
Thanks for pointing me to the NeoSmart forums. Lots of really good stuff
there, and it's peopled by some fantastic tech-heads.

--
Michael