HELP!!! change windows vista to windows xp

apeace

HELP!!! change windows vista to windows xp
who know how to change windows vista to windows xp? my first operating system
is windows vista home basic 32-bit edition. after im using that operating
system i feel worst and better im using windows xp because of compatable
problem during using windows vista. so how to change windows vista to windows
xp? notice: im not a windows xp previous user.

thanks

apeace...
Rick Rogers

Re: HELP!!! change windows vista to windows xp
Hi,

To install WindowsXP, you would need to boot with the installation disk, and
at the point where you choose the installation location remove the existing
system partition. Create a new one from the free space, format it (quick is
fine), and proceed to install XP. Note that any data currently saved on that
drive will be lost during this procedure, so if there is anything on it you
don't want to lose you should copy it to removable media before beginning.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"apeace" <apeace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> who know how to change windows vista to windows xp? my first operating
> system
> is windows vista home basic 32-bit edition. after im using that operating
> system i feel worst and better im using windows xp because of compatable
> problem during using windows vista. so how to change windows vista to
> windows
> xp? notice: im not a windows xp previous user.
>
> thanks
>
> apeace...

mikeyhsd

Re: HELP!!! change windows vista to windows xp
you might post back here with the problems you are having with vista.
it might be easier to fix the problems than to install a new OS completely.

mikeyhsd@comcast.net

"apeace" <apeace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D7CCA5E-127D-4516-B5F9-2494297D7B5D@microsoft.com...
who know how to change windows vista to windows xp? my first operating system
is windows vista home basic 32-bit edition. after im using that operating
system i feel worst and better im using windows xp because of compatable
problem during using windows vista. so how to change windows vista to windows
xp? notice: im not a windows xp previous user.

thanks

apeace...
Peter

Re: HELP!!! change windows vista to windows xp
...especially as you would have to buy XP anyway.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"mikeyhsd" <mikeyhsd@comcast.net> wrote in message news:OtTJrzSoHHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
you might post back here with the problems you are having with vista.
it might be easier to fix the problems than to install a new OS completely.

mikeyhsd@comcast.net

"apeace" <apeace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D7CCA5E-127D-4516-B5F9-2494297D7B5D@microsoft.com...
who know how to change windows vista to windows xp? my first operating system
is windows vista home basic 32-bit edition. after im using that operating
system i feel worst and better im using windows xp because of compatable
problem during using windows vista. so how to change windows vista to windows
xp? notice: im not a windows xp previous user.

thanks

apeace...
Chad Harris

Re: HELP!!! change windows vista to windows xp
HI apeace--

As the two previous posters have pointed out, you would need an XP CD to
install XP, so why not give Vista a chance and post precisely what
compatability problems you are trying to overcome and any other problems
Vista is presenting to you, and maybe we can help with that.

CH