Delete, Properties etc on Toolbar

Daniel

Delete, Properties etc on Toolbar
Hi

I have Vista Ultimate,
with XP I had several icons on the Windows Explorer Toolbar for things
I did often, such as Delete, Move to, Copy to, Delete, Properties.
How do I get these up in Vista?

thanks

Daniel

XS11E

Re: Delete, Properties etc on Toolbar
"Daniel" <none@none> wrote:

> I have Vista Ultimate,
> with XP I had several icons on the Windows Explorer Toolbar for
> things I did often, such as Delete, Move to, Copy to, Delete,
> Properties. How do I get these up in Vista?

In XP you just right clicked on the tool bar and could add these
things. As far as I can tell you can't do that in Vista, I tried it
for some time and had no success.

I think we're stuck with the default toolbar unless someone here knows
how to change it?

Daniel

Delete, Properties etc on Toolbar. Advice wanted
Thanks for your response, any one else have any ideas?

thanks

Daniel
"XS11E" <xs11eNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Daniel" <none@none> wrote:
>
>> I have Vista Ultimate,
>> with XP I had several icons on the Windows Explorer Toolbar for
>> things I did often, such as Delete, Move to, Copy to, Delete,
>> Properties. How do I get these up in Vista?

> In XP you just right clicked on the tool bar and could add these
> things. As far as I can tell you can't do that in Vista, I tried it
> for some time and had no success.
>
> I think we're stuck with the default toolbar unless someone here knows
> how to change it?

> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

Vigilante

Re: Delete, Properties etc on Toolbar. Advice wanted
I seem to have all of these available from right click on anything in Explorer?
The only Icon I lost was moving back up a folder but all I do is click on the folder names in the address bar for options?
I never used those buttons though so I can understand the habit being lost.
I use keyboard commands & keyboard shortcuts more than anything else.

"Daniel" <none@none> wrote in message news:uL5EK%23%23nHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
Thanks for your response, any one else have any ideas?

thanks

Daniel
"XS11E" <xs11eNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Daniel" <none@none> wrote:
>
>> I have Vista Ultimate,
>> with XP I had several icons on the Windows Explorer Toolbar for
>> things I did often, such as Delete, Move to, Copy to, Delete,
>> Properties. How do I get these up in Vista?

> In XP you just right clicked on the tool bar and could add these
> things. As far as I can tell you can't do that in Vista, I tried it
> for some time and had no success.
>
> I think we're stuck with the default toolbar unless someone here knows
> how to change it?

> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

Randy

Re: Delete, Properties etc on Toolbar. Advice wanted
I think you should capture a screenshot to show your situation. If someone
know the answer, they will help you more efficent. right?