Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Trouble Logging in.

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2007
Japhar Jenkins
 

Posts: n/a
Trouble Logging in.
I've successfully recovered a new sony vaio to it's factory default because
my father sent it to his nephew in Thailand. Now he's having a problem
logging in at the startup. Can anyone help me. We've tried using the admin
password, and admin <blank>, I'm lost now. Also tried creating a random name
and password, and nothing. can anyone help?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2007
Mr. Arnold
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Trouble Logging in.

"Japhar Jenkins" <Japhar Jenkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:5A7CBAF1-E315-46BB-904D-D3EF5C0FBAC8@microsoft.com...
> I've successfully recovered a new sony vaio to it's factory default
> because
> my father sent it to his nephew in Thailand. Now he's having a problem
> logging in at the startup. Can anyone help me. We've tried using the admin
> password, and admin <blank>, I'm lost now. Also tried creating a random
> name
> and password, and nothing. can anyone help?


What do you mean no one can logon to the computer period, because no one has
a valid user-id a psw?

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2007
Japhar Jenkins
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Trouble Logging in.


"Mr. Arnold" wrote:

>
> "Japhar Jenkins" <Japhar Jenkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:5A7CBAF1-E315-46BB-904D-D3EF5C0FBAC8@microsoft.com...
> > I've successfully recovered a new sony vaio to it's factory default
> > because
> > my father sent it to his nephew in Thailand. Now he's having a problem
> > logging in at the startup. Can anyone help me. We've tried using the admin
> > password, and admin <blank>, I'm lost now. Also tried creating a random
> > name
> > and password, and nothing. can anyone help?

>
> What do you mean no one can logon to the computer period, because no one has
> a valid user-id a psw?
>
> Yeah I believe that that is the case. Anything I can do?

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2007
Mr. Arnold
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Trouble Logging in.

"Japhar Jenkins" <JapharJenkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1855D829-3F48-42A7-91E6-3BC844D4FA87@microsoft.com...
>
>
> "Mr. Arnold" wrote:
>
>>
>> "Japhar Jenkins" <Japhar Jenkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message
>> news:5A7CBAF1-E315-46BB-904D-D3EF5C0FBAC8@microsoft.com...
>> > I've successfully recovered a new sony vaio to it's factory default
>> > because
>> > my father sent it to his nephew in Thailand. Now he's having a problem
>> > logging in at the startup. Can anyone help me. We've tried using the
>> > admin
>> > password, and admin <blank>, I'm lost now. Also tried creating a random
>> > name
>> > and password, and nothing. can anyone help?

>>
>> What do you mean no one can logon to the computer period, because no one
>> has
>> a valid user-id a psw?
>>
>> Yeah I believe that that is the case. Anything I can do?


You can have someone burn you a CD and boot off of it.

It has a utility to reset a password for a given user-id.

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Logging in =?Utf-8?B?YmV0YQ==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 6 04-29-2007 20:56
Logging In =?Utf-8?B?Y2hhcGFub2lkOA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 04-08-2007 06:03
Logging Off and Restarting =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueQ==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-30-2007 16:44
Backup Logging =?Utf-8?B?U2FsdHk=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 03-17-2007 23:10
Dial Up while Logging In =?Utf-8?B?RGFuIEc=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 1 01-31-2007 18:02




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:04.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120