MS Support isn't

HSS

MS Support isn't
I've been round and round with well meaning support staff but ultimately (no
pun intended) the level of service is not what should make Bill proud.

I've spent $160 to upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Vista Ultimate. Since
my anywhere disk only had the 32bit version i upgrded to the 32bit version
thinking that I could always reformat later and slap the 64bit version on.

Welp I've been on hours of phone calls to HP, Amazon, Microsoft, Digital
Locker and then round again several times re-explaining my situation. No
solution. Oh wait yes there was one solution. Revert my new laptop back to
Vista Home Premium and got down to the local computer store and buy another
$160 upgrade to the 64bit version!

This is the way Microsoft treats their customers. This is is not good.

Mike Hall MVP

Re: MS Support isn't
It is an omen.. stick with the 32bit version..

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

retired fire

RE: MS Support isn't
You might try Microsoft Refund Center, and explain it to them.....45 day
refund might apply depending on who the upgrade was purchased.... good luck...

1-888-673-8624