NEW PC

benno

NEW PC
hello my friend has just got a new pc with vista .
we pluged it in turned it on we had the ADVENT logo come up on screen but
the screen goes black

it came with one vista book - not instructions

John Barnett MVP

Re: NEW PC
As it is a new machine I suggest you take it back to the place you purchased
it. Normally you would have to go through a sequence of events to setup a
brand new pc. Because you are only getting to the logo and nothing else is
happening then it may need to be looked at by a technician.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"benno" <benno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello my friend has just got a new pc with vista .
> we pluged it in turned it on we had the ADVENT logo come up on screen but
> the screen goes black
>
> it came with one vista book - not instructions

Mike Hall MVP

Re: NEW PC
Unfortunately, in this case, a PC World Technician..

"John Barnett MVP" <freelanceit@mvps.org.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> As it is a new machine I suggest you take it back to the place you
> purchased it. Normally you would have to go through a sequence of events
> to setup a brand new pc. Because you are only getting to the logo and
> nothing else is happening then it may need to be looked at by a
> technician.
>
> --
> John Barnett MVP
> Associate Expert
> Windows - Shell/User
>
> Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
> Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

> reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be liable
> for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out
> of the use of, or inability to use, information or opinions expressed in
> this mail/post..
>
> "benno" <benno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hello my friend has just got a new pc with vista .
>> we pluged it in turned it on we had the ADVENT logo come up on screen
>> but
>> the screen goes black
>>
>> it came with one vista book - not instructions

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/