Newer Firefox Version available message not correct

DooWopDJ

Newer Firefox Version available message not correct
I had a message that Firefox had a problem. The solution was that a newer
version of Firefox existed and that I should install it.
I new better, but I checked anyways. 2.0.0.3 is the latest version as of
this post.
Someone missed this one during the quality check
FYI - This forum needs some better Discussion Group topics to choose from.
-later
-doowopdj
Peter

Re: Newer Firefox Version available message not correct
Thanks. You are a hive of useless information.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"DooWopDJ" <DooWopDJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had a message that Firefox had a problem. The solution was that a newer
> version of Firefox existed and that I should install it.
> I new better, but I checked anyways. 2.0.0.3 is the latest version as of
> this post.
> Someone missed this one during the quality check
> FYI - This forum needs some better Discussion Group topics to choose from.
> -later
> -doowopdj

Bill MacDonald

Re: Newer Firefox Version available message not correct
Hi
Your best solution for this problem is to uninstall that open sores
crapware called Firefox.

"DooWopDJ" <DooWopDJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had a message that Firefox had a problem. The solution was that a newer
> version of Firefox existed and that I should install it.
> I new better, but I checked anyways. 2.0.0.3 is the latest version as of
> this post.
> Someone missed this one during the quality check
> FYI - This forum needs some better Discussion Group topics to choose from.
> -later
> -doowopdj

Bruce Chambers

DooWopDJ wrote:
> I had a message that Firefox had a problem. The solution was that a newer
> version of Firefox existed and that I should install it.
> I new better, but I checked anyways. 2.0.0.3 is the latest version as of
> this post.
> Someone missed this one during the quality check

You should probably take up any Firefox problems with Mozilla; Firefox
isn't a Microsoft product.

> FYI - This forum needs some better Discussion Group topics to choose from.
> -later

Or you should learn to post to the appropriate newsgroup. Why in the
world would Microsoft want to host newsgroups about their competitiors'
products?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

DevilsPGD

Re: Newer Firefox Version available message not correct
In message <#jd2NxBmHHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl> Bruce Chambers
<bchambers@cable0ne.n3t> wrote:

>DooWopDJ wrote:
>> I had a message that Firefox had a problem. The solution was that a newer
>> version of Firefox existed and that I should install it.
>> I new better, but I checked anyways. 2.0.0.3 is the latest version as of
>> this post.
>> Someone missed this one during the quality check

> You should probably take up any Firefox problems with Mozilla; Firefox
>isn't a Microsoft product.

Good theory, except that the problem report is probably coming from
Vista's "Problem Reports and Solutions", which is under the control of
Microsoft, not Mozilla.

--
We know America is a great nation! Where else could a poor black boy
be born in utter poverty and end up a rich white man?
Bill Yanaire

Re: Newer Firefox Version available message not correct
Someone missed WHAT during the quality check? You KNEW better. Failed
3rd grade English?