Upgrade Vista to W7 32 bit,have keys

The Dog Breeders List

Upgrade Vista to W7 32 bit,have keys
I purchased the keys on Ebay. Where do I go to download W7 32 bit with my
keys?
Thanks
--
The Dog Breeders List
www.dogbreederslist.com

PvdG42

Re: Upgrade Vista to W7 32 bit,have keys

"The Dog Breeders List" <rltutt@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I purchased the keys on Ebay. Where do I go to download W7 32 bit with my
> keys?
> Thanks
> --
> The Dog Breeders List
> www.dogbreederslist.com
> 704-965-8622

On eBay, eh?

If the seller is legitimate, he should be able to provide you with the
information you seek. Have you asked?

The Dog Breeders List

Re: Upgrade Vista to W7 32 bit,have keys
I neglected to. I just thought I could go on MS site and do a download, and
enter the keys.

"PvdG42" <pvdg42@toadstool.edu> wrote in message

> "The Dog Breeders List" <rltutt@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> I purchased the keys on Ebay. Where do I go to download W7 32 bit with my
>> keys?
>> Thanks
>> --
>> The Dog Breeders List
>> www.dogbreederslist.com
>> 704-965-8622

> On eBay, eh?
>
> If the seller is legitimate, he should be able to provide you with the
> information you seek. Have you asked?

Bruce Chambers

The Dog Breeders List wrote:
> I purchased the keys on Ebay. Where do I go to download W7 32 bit with
> my keys?
> Thanks

You should have gotten that information from the seller of the Product
Key.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

> I neglected to. I just thought I could go on MS site and do a download,
> and enter the keys.

AFAIK, the only legal downloads for Windows 7 are through an MSDN
subscription or through an option after a direct license purchase from
Microsoft. Go back to your eBay vendor and *hope* they are willing to help
you.

Andy

Re: Upgrade Vista to W7 32 bit,have keys
youre wrong you can buy any microsoft program from the microsoft online
store you have to pay the same price as the retail boxed version of the
software but they do email you a key code

> "The Dog Breeders List" <rltutt@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> I neglected to. I just thought I could go on MS site and do a download,
>> and enter the keys.
>>

> AFAIK, the only legal downloads for Windows 7 are through an MSDN
> subscription or through an option after a direct license purchase from
> Microsoft. Go back to your eBay vendor and *hope* they are willing to help
> you.

Dave

Re: Upgrade Vista to W7 32 bit,have keys
That's pretty much what PvdG42 said....
"or through an option after a direct license purchase from Microsoft"
You buy from MSFT, they provide you with a download link.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)