How to break the administrative Password

nisar6788

How to break the administrative Password

I forget the administraive password to my laptop HP Presario C700. I
cannot acess to the Bios settings due to lack of Administrative
password, Please help me to rectify the problem:devil:

--
nisar6788
theog

Re: How to break the administrative Password

Hi nisar6788

This may be help:

'Power-On Password Security Vulnerability on Some Compaq Presario C700,
A900, and HP G7000 Models HP G7030EF Notebook PC - HP technical support
(Austria - English)'
(http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...roduct=3665577)

--
theog
Rick Rogers

Re: How to break the administrative Password
Hi,

Accessing the BIOS password would not have any affect on the administrator
password in Windows. The BIOS password can be easily removed by resetting
defaults on the motherboard (either by removing the battery or use of a
jumper).

If you have no other admin accounts (including the default admin account
accessed only in safe mode), then you need to think hard about what your
password was. Either that or try one of the number of freely available
cracks on the web.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
"nisar6788" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I forget the administraive password to my laptop HP Presario C700. I
> cannot acess to the Bios settings due to lack of Administrative
> password, Please help me to rectify the problem:devil:
>

> --
> nisar6788

Bruce Chambers

nisar6788 wrote:
> I forget the administraive password to my laptop HP Presario C700. I
> cannot acess to the Bios settings due to lack of Administrative
> password, Please help me to rectify the problem:devil:

The Vista administrative password has no bearing on you ability to
access the BIOS. For that, you must use the BIOS password that you set.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
Mike Hall - MVP

Re: How to break the administrative Password

"nisar6788" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I forget the administraive password to my laptop HP Presario C700. I
> cannot acess to the Bios settings due to lack of Administrative
> password, Please help me to rectify the problem:devil:
>

> --
> nisar6788

You get to BIOS by pressing F10 before Windows starts. The Windows
administrative password has no effect until Windows starts..

If you have a BIOS password set and you have forgotten it, pay a visit to an
HP service center..

--

Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/