Reinstall oem windows vista

Boriska

Reinstall oem windows vista

Hello.I have new laptop.How to reinstall oem windows vista without
INSTALLATION Vista Disc.I DONT NEED TO REPAIR I NEED FRESH COPY OF
WINDOWS.Any help?
Thank you.

--
Boriska
Malke

Re: Reinstall oem windows vista
Boriska wrote:

> Hello.I have new laptop.How to reinstall oem windows vista without
> INSTALLATION Vista Disc.I DONT NEED TO REPAIR I NEED FRESH COPY OF
> WINDOWS.Any help?
> Thank you.

Your laptop mftr. will have given you a way to restore your computer to
factory condition. This is done by way of an image on a special partition on
the hard drive. The factory restore process is usually invoked by pressing a
function key (such as F10) during computer startup. Refer to your computer
manual, the laptop mftr.'s tech support website, or call their tech support
to find out the method for your laptop.

In addition, most OEM's will also provide a way for you to create physical
CD/DVDs holding the factory restore image. This Recovery Disc Set is used if
your hard drive fails and hence the factory image on the special partition
is no longer available. Again, refer to your manual etc. to see how to
create the Recovery Disc Set.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

Boriska

Re: Reinstall oem windows vista

Thank you Malke.

--
Boriska
Brink

Re: Reinstall oem windows vista

Hello Boriska,

What brand is your laptop? I may be able to post back with instructions
from your laptop manufacturer's website on how for you.

Shawn

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*
Bruce Chambers

Boriska wrote:
> Hello.I have new laptop.How to reinstall oem windows vista without
> INSTALLATION Vista Disc.I DONT NEED TO REPAIR I NEED FRESH COPY OF
> WINDOWS.Any help?
> Thank you.

All legitimate OEMs are contractually obligated to provide a means
of returning the PC to its ex-factory state. Simply follow the
Recovery/Restore instructions that your computer's manufacturer provided
at the time of purchase. If you've somehow misplaced those, refer to
the manufacturer's tech support and/or web site for assistance.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.