HELP - Vista 32bit Not Booting.

Kev

HELP - Vista 32bit Not Booting.
Need help please, I cant get my main pc to boot correctly, it will load
windows all the way to just before the user account login section. Right
before that apears i get a black screen with the error 'WerFault.exe -
Application error - The instruction at 0xbc03c8d6 referenced memory at
0xbc03c8d6. The memory could not be read. '

I have tried a fixmbr, fixboot, and rebuilt the bcd. I have also tried to
repair using the vista disc, that actually reported there was no errors at
all. When I try and do a repair of windows vista without loosing data (thats
my main aim) it says that it is disabled. I have tried a chkdsk /r, and also
ran memtest for a few hours and all came back fine.

The last thing I remember doing on my machne was picking up some spyware, I
ran superantispyware and that removed them. This has been the first time I've
rebooted since doing that the other day.

I have an SSD, so I have system restore disabled so cant use that, even if I
did, I couldnt use it as it doesnt boot in safe mode either.

My Vista 32bit is OEM. Is there a way I can install vista using repair mode
so that I dont lose my data/programs.
Kev

RE: HELP - Vista 32bit Not Booting.
Also tried an sfc /scannow and it says that ''Windows Resource Protection
could not perform the requested operation'