Please Helpppppppppppp plz plz plz plz plz :'-(

ShoSho

Please Helpppppppppppp plz plz plz plz plz :'-(

*Hi guys ,,,*
*after format , I'm trying to install bluetooth software but it's not
working !!!!:huh:*
*it says (this only runs in windows vista )!!!!!!!!!!! mine is VISTA
!!!!:sarc:*
*but I wonder why the software it's not getting installed !!!!:cry:*
*please help me , there must be something wrong I did or something
disabled !!!!*
*I need bluetooth in work and without it , my laptop is useless
!!!!!!!!:cry:*
*please help me !*

*Thank You .......*

--
ShoSho
David B.

Re: Please Helpppppppppppp plz plz plz plz plz :'-(
*'s are generally not used in normal conversation, in the future use plain
English without stars or multiple exclamation points, it's much easier for
us to understand what your saying.

Where did you get the Bluetooth installation package? You should have
downloaded it from your PC mfg's website, if you didn't, go there and get
it.
This is of course assuming you actually have Bluetooth hardware in the
laptop.

--

------
"ShoSho" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> *Hi guys ,,,*
> *after format , I'm trying to install bluetooth software but it's not
> working !!!!:huh:*
> *it says (this only runs in windows vista )!!!!!!!!!!! mine is VISTA
> !!!!:sarc:*
> *but I wonder why the software it's not getting installed !!!!:cry:*
> *please help me , there must be something wrong I did or something
> disabled !!!!*
> *I need bluetooth in work and without it , my laptop is useless
> !!!!!!!!:cry:*
> *please help me !*
>
> *Thank You .......*
>

> --
> ShoSho

ShoSho

Re: Please Helpppppppppppp plz plz plz plz plz :'-(

*I'm sorry but I don't know what do u mean by plain english !:sarc:
I didn't put these stars , it appeared when u quoted what I wrote ...
you can look back at my post !

anyway , thank u for your help.*

--
ShoSho
David B.

Re: Please Helpppppppppppp plz plz plz plz plz :'-(
Plain English doesn't include things like !:sarc
Your using a web forum that leeches from Microsoft's usenet servers, when
your post is read properly via a newsreader application it is gibberish, use
standard text only, no smilies or other useless fluff.

--

------

> *I'm sorry but I don't know what do u mean by plain english !:sarc:
> I didn't put these stars , it appeared when u quoted what I wrote ...
> you can look back at my post !
>
> anyway , thank u for your help.*
>

> --
> ShoSho

TheDuck

Re: Removed stupid gibberish

"David B." <mail@nomail.net> wrote in message
> Plain English doesn't include things like !:sarc
> Your using a web forum that leeches from Microsoft's usenet servers, when
> your post is read properly via a newsreader application it is gibberish,
> use standard text only, no smilies or other useless fluff.
>
> --
>

> ------
> "ShoSho" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
>>
>> *I'm sorry but I don't know what do u mean by plain english !:sarc:
>> I didn't put these stars , it appeared when u quoted what I wrote ...
>> you can look back at my post !
>>
>> anyway , thank u for your help.*
>>

>> --
>> ShoSho

You also need to tell us what software you are trying to install. Software
drivers for the bluetooth hardware is included in Vista. Software for the
device you want to use will need to be installed, what is it?