error at installation windows vista x64 0x0000003b

LuisiLe

error at installation windows vista x64 0x0000003b
my computer
Amd athlonX2 64 6000+
asus m2n sli deluxe
4gb ram a-data
2x 400gb hdd samsung
nvidia geforce 9800gtx+
sound blaster 2 zs

first hdd: first partition is windows xp 32 bit, second partition is only
data
second hdd: first partition vista x64, second part is only data

and now the problem when i instal vista x64 on second hdd after first
restart it gives this error 0x0000003b and i can get to desktop and to safe
mode too.
but when i install to same partition windows xp 64 bit or windows 7 rc 64
bit it runs ok,but vista everytime the same problem can someone help me
LuisiLe

RE: error at installation windows vista x64 0x0000003b
and i tested ram its ok and it`s happen no matter of what service pack is
the instalation dvd i have without sp,sp1,sp2

"LuisiLe" wrote:

> my computer
> Amd athlonX2 64 6000+
> asus m2n sli deluxe
> 4gb ram a-data
> 2x 400gb hdd samsung
> nvidia geforce 9800gtx+
> sound blaster 2 zs
>
> first hdd: first partition is windows xp 32 bit, second partition is only
> data
> second hdd: first partition vista x64, second part is only data
>
> and now the problem when i instal vista x64 on second hdd after first
> restart it gives this error 0x0000003b and i can get to desktop and to safe
> mode too.
> but when i install to same partition windows xp 64 bit or windows 7 rc 64
> bit it runs ok,but vista everytime the same problem can someone help me

Malke

LuisiLe wrote:

> and i tested ram its ok and it`s happen no matter of what service pack is
> the instalation dvd i have without sp,sp1,sp2
>
> "LuisiLe" wrote:
>
>> my computer
>> Amd athlonX2 64 6000+
>> asus m2n sli deluxe
>> 4gb ram a-data
>> 2x 400gb hdd samsung
>> nvidia geforce 9800gtx+
>> sound blaster 2 zs
>>
>> first hdd: first partition is windows xp 32 bit, second partition is
>> only
>> data
>> second hdd: first partition vista x64, second part is only data
>>
>> and now the problem when i instal vista x64 on second hdd after first
>> restart it gives this error 0x0000003b and i can get to desktop and to
>> safe mode too.
>> but when i install to same partition windows xp 64 bit or windows 7 rc 64
>> bit it runs ok,but vista everytime the same problem can someone help me

On some motherboards the installation of Vista 64 will fail when all four
memory slots are full. Temporarily remove 2GB and install. After the
installation is successful, put back the other 2GB.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

LuisiLe

RE: error at installation windows vista x64 0x0000003b

"Malke" wrote:

someone help me

> On some motherboards the installation of Vista 64 will fail when all four
> memory slots are full. Temporarily remove 2GB and install. After the
> installation is successful, put back the other 2GB.
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP
> Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
> http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
>
> i remove 2gb of memory installation succesfull but when i put the memory back first error ws 0x0000001a and on the next reboot 0x0000000a maybe i sell my ram and buy 2x2gb set.......

gcaro81

Re: error at installation windows vista x64 0x0000003b

Has anyone actually tried to remove two memory sticks out of the four?
I have tried to do a clean install of Windows Vista 64 bit and I kept
getting the same error message. When I had 32 bit Vista everything
worked perfect. I have four slots on my board with a total of 8GB. My
board is a MSI Gaming Series DKA790GX Platinum. Any help would be great
because I have tried to install Vista 64 Bit multiple times and I get to
the log on screen. Once logged on for a few minutes darn blue screen
comes up again.

--
gcaro81