How to CHANGE LANGUAGES

=?Utf-8?B?VGVhZ2Fu?=

How to CHANGE LANGUAGES
We recently bought a ACER Laptop in The Netherlands, and the entire system is
in Dutch. We can speak dutch, however it'd be easier if it was all in
English. We've tried going to the Configuration and changing the Language
through there, but it only changed a few buttons.

Online, alot of people have been asking the same questions but nobody has
given any answers.

Help?
=?Utf-8?B?Y29tcHV0ZXJnZW5pZQ==?=

RE: How to CHANGE LANGUAGES
I am not sure about this but if you mean you purchased an Acer Laptop and
received a Vista disc via upgrade redemption then i know you can only have
the language which was on your previous OS and where you bought it from.

Another words you bought the laptop in Netherlands and you received an
upgrade disc via the upgrade redemption program and the language will be the
same as previous OS.

That is if you had vista via upgrade redemption.

Go to this link http://global.acer.com/support/winvista/index.htm

Half way down the page you will see this:

Notes:
1.You may only redeem the same language upgrade as that which was originally
purchased.
2. The Windows Vista™ upgrade process depends on the Windows® XP edition and
language you currently have on your computer. For details, please click here

(It is in very small writing, and in sort of a grey colour)

Betatester

Re: How to CHANGE LANGUAGES
hi.

you need to have utilmatre version before or business and you make windows
update after you chosing your language (about 12 choices ) one language is
about 450 mb.After you go time date reginoal options or settings and you
have option to change your language.

good luck

"Teagan" <Teagan@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
newsF382568-F68E-4B47-8BCB-E032668EB3BD@microsoft.com...
> We recently bought a ACER Laptop in The Netherlands, and the entire system
> is
> in Dutch. We can speak dutch, however it'd be easier if it was all in
> English. We've tried going to the Configuration and changing the Language
> through there, but it only changed a few buttons.
>
> Online, alot of people have been asking the same questions but nobody has
> given any answers.
>
> Help?

koze

Re: How to CHANGE LANGUAGES
If you haven't made the recovery DVD yet you could select Alt+F10 at boot
and choose a reinstall but this time English, you have to check if that is
still available though before clicking reinstall.

Ko.