Messed up running two os' in my computer how do i fix it?

cLiPz

Messed up running two os' in my computer how do i fix it?

alright for a little background, i had vista ultimate SP1 then i
upgraded to a sp2 build and today i decided why not install and run sp1
also, to see if my wireless card would work with sp1 because it didnt
with sp2, so im an idiot and i forgot to partition my HDD so now i have
two os's on one HDD how do i fix it. Right now i half all my old stuff
tucked away in a Windows.old folder, now i want to delete my sp1 that i
installed over the sp2 build and just go back to the way it was before i
installed sp1, how would i be able to do this without just starting over
from scratch because i had a lot of programs, games, videos, ect (about
650GB of stuff) that i dont want to have to go back and download all
over again. Any help at all would be appriciated.

--
cLiPz
Edgar

Re: Messed up running two os' in my computer how do i fix it?
Any help would be appreciated?

How about typing like you were a grownup!

There is a concept called sentence structure and paragraphs. Guess what they
are used for? To make it easy for people to read the drivel you are typing.

Compare the above to what you expect us to read. Yours is below!