Windows Vista (7) Autoattend installation

Karel

Windows Vista (7) Autoattend installation
Hi,
im trying to prepare complete autoattend installation file for installing
clients with Vista and 7 and i can´t go over a SKU selection screen, which
appears every time. In general, that means, that some user has to be during
the installation at the PC to select a confirm SKU edition selection.

I am using Windows 2008 Server with WDS and i prepare a autoattend,xml file
with AIK 2.0. Every components work fine, PXE boot, WinPE load, but i as i
wrote, there is always a screen with SKU selection (even if i prepare only
one edition from install.wim file in Windows Deployment Services). It does
not make any sense, when i prepare for example Vista Ultimate in WDS to
select and confirm Vista Ultimate during the setup.

Thanks for help, regards Karel.
Richard G. Harper

Re: Windows Vista (7) Autoattend installation
Wait for the final version to be released as the current RC discs still
contain beta code that won't be in the final version.