Microphone feeds back through earphones.

jblim1980

Re: Microphone feeds back through earphones.

> Reducing the mic volume (under "recording
> devices") helps somewhat, but even at 0 volume I can hear mic sounds
> through
> the earphones. Clicking the mute icon solves it completely, except for
> the
> fact that no-one can hear what I'm saying :-)

maybe the mic ,you check the db booster

--
jblim1980

you can hide from me ,but you can't ran
David B.

Re: Microphone feeds back through earphones.
Any particular reason your date is set 2 months ahead?

"Doc" <docdotcom@gmail.com> wrote in message
> First off, I am a complete Vista novice, having only installed Vista 64
> bit on a new machine a few days ago.
>
> I use a Logitech USB headset and as per the subject line, any sounds
> picked up by the microphone play out through the earhpones. The headset is
> selected as default as both playback and recording devices, and reducing
> the headset volume also reduces the volume of the feedback from the
> microphone, but then I can't hear anything at all :-) Reducing the mic
> volume (under "recording devices") helps somewhat, but even at 0 volume I
> can hear mic sounds through the earphones. Clicking the mute icon solves
> it completely, except for the fact that no-one can hear what I'm saying
> :-)
>
> I plugged the headset back into the XP machine and everything is fine on
> that. How do I fix the Vista machine?
>
> TIA
>
> Doc

Hot-text

Re: Microphone feeds back through earphones.
In Playback Mute Microphone
in Record Microphone to be on

"David B." <mail@nomail.net> wrote in message
> Any particular reason your date is set 2 months ahead?

> "Doc" <docdotcom@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> First off, I am a complete Vista novice, having only installed Vista 64
>> bit on a new machine a few days ago.
>>
>> I use a Logitech USB headset and as per the subject line, any sounds
>> picked up by the microphone play out through the earhpones. The headset
>> is selected as default as both playback and recording devices, and
>> reducing the headset volume also reduces the volume of the feedback from
>> the microphone, but then I can't hear anything at all :-) Reducing the
>> mic volume (under "recording devices") helps somewhat, but even at 0
>> volume I can hear mic sounds through the earphones. Clicking the mute
>> icon solves it completely, except for the fact that no-one can hear what
>> I'm saying :-)
>>
>> I plugged the headset back into the XP machine and everything is fine on
>> that. How do I fix the Vista machine?
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Doc

Doc

Microphone feeds back through earphones.
First off, I am a complete Vista novice, having only installed Vista 64 bit
on a new machine a few days ago.

I use a Logitech USB headset and as per the subject line, any sounds picked
up by the microphone play out through the earhpones. The headset is selected
as default as both playback and recording devices, and reducing the headset
volume also reduces the volume of the feedback from the microphone, but then
I can't hear anything at all :-) Reducing the mic volume (under "recording