mouse problem

Guilligan

mouse problem
Hy! I've downloaded a tune-up maintenance program witch i dont remember
witch one, and in this program there was a mouse configuration choice, and i
inlarge the cursor by 3 witch make it square and i dont have to click on
mouse button to change window only point at it, witch i would like to
rectifie it because it very buggin and i un-install the software but cant
find it anymore.

there must be a way to rectifie this but cant find the way to it.

Can u help please Guilligan, thank u in advence chow for now.

Ray Luca

Re: mouse problem
"Guilligan" <guilligan_007@eastlink.ca> wrote:

>Hy! I've downloaded a tune-up maintenance program witch i dont remember
>witch one, and in this program there was a mouse configuration choice, and i
>inlarge the cursor by 3 witch make it square and i dont have to click on
>mouse button to change window only point at it, witch i would like to
>rectifie it because it very buggin and i un-install the software but cant
>find it anymore.
>
>there must be a way to rectifie this but cant find the way to it.
>
>Can u help please Guilligan, thank u in advence chow for now.

Is English your primary language? If it is, you surely aren't making
any sense.
Rick Rogers

Re: mouse problem
Hi,

If you go to the Control Panel/Programs and Features, you will likely find
the software listed. Once you have the name, click start and type it into
the search line. Use the software to undo what you have done, then uninstall
it.

If you just recently made these changes, then use System Restore to go back
to a time that predates your use of this software.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Guilligan" <guilligan_007@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> Hy! I've downloaded a tune-up maintenance program witch i dont remember
> witch one, and in this program there was a mouse configuration choice, and
> inlarge the cursor by 3 witch make it square and i dont have to click on
> mouse button to change window only point at it, witch i would like to
> rectifie it because it very buggin and i un-install the software but cant
> find it anymore.
>
> there must be a way to rectifie this but cant find the way to it.
>
> Can u help please Guilligan, thank u in advence chow for now.

JEWboy

Re: mouse problem
Get a cat