Stop : 0x0000003b System Service Exception

dd_dpa

Stop : 0x0000003b System Service Exception

Hello I just did a clean install of windows vista x64 and the only thing
i had installed was firefox, my linksys adapter and kaspersky.
Afterwards I got a BSOD with the subject line. I had this problem
constantly previously which made me preform a clean install hoping I
could isolate or even rid myself of the problem. I have test my ram I
have 6gb but Vista only recognized 2gb after install. I ran memtest on
each (2gb) stick individually and everything turned out okay. Should I
run on 2gbs of ram and do another clean install of vista? I believe last
time I did I had to run on 2gb install then download an MS hotfix to get
Vista64 to read the other sticks. Also I have the video and sound card
fit into the motherboard but didn't install any drivers yet could that
be the reason for the crash? Other than that nothing else is in or
installed.

--
dd_dpa
Rick Rogers

Re: Stop : 0x0000003b System Service Exception
Hi,

Uninstall the installed software to see if the problem ceases. If it does
(and it likely will), reinstall one at a time using the machine inbetween
until the problem returns. This should tell you which is causing the problem
that you will then need to address with the support for that program.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"dd_dpa" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hello I just did a clean install of windows vista x64 and the only thing
> i had installed was firefox, my linksys adapter and kaspersky.
> Afterwards I got a BSOD with the subject line. I had this problem
> constantly previously which made me preform a clean install hoping I
> could isolate or even rid myself of the problem. I have test my ram I
> have 6gb but Vista only recognized 2gb after install. I ran memtest on
> each (2gb) stick individually and everything turned out okay. Should I
> run on 2gbs of ram and do another clean install of vista? I believe last
> time I did I had to run on 2gb install then download an MS hotfix to get
> Vista64 to read the other sticks. Also I have the video and sound card
> fit into the motherboard but didn't install any drivers yet could that
> be the reason for the crash? Other than that nothing else is in or
> installed.
>

> --
> dd_dpa

dd_dpa

Re: Stop : 0x0000003b System Service Exception

Just an update I did another clean install of Vista this time with only
one 2gb stick in and installed windows. I then shut it down and haven't
done anything since I will turn it on and leave it running to see if it
will crash like it did yesterday

--
dd_dpa
dd_dpa

Re: Stop : 0x0000003b System Service Exception

It seems I have isolated the problem and it is Kasperky Internet
Security I will contact their support and see what they say

--
dd_dpa