uninstalling a software

=?Utf-8?B?c2FpIGtpcmFu?=

uninstalling a software
i downloaded nero 7 premium which is not compatible for vista.
installation was not successful but i am not able to unistall nero.
wen i am tryin to unistall nero from (programs and features),i am nt able to
remove it completely.
plzzz send me d solution for this problem

Rick Rogers

Re: uninstalling a software
Hi,

Did you apply Nero's update?
http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/Nero_7...um_Update.html

Have you tried using System Restore to a date before the attempted
installation?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"sai kiran" <sai kiran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i downloaded nero 7 premium which is not compatible for vista.
> installation was not successful but i am not able to unistall nero.
> wen i am tryin to unistall nero from (programs and features),i am nt able
> remove it completely.
> plzzz send me d solution for this problem

Malke

Re: uninstalling a software
sai kiran wrote:
> i downloaded nero 7 premium which is not compatible for vista.
> installation was not successful but i am not able to unistall nero.
> wen i am tryin to unistall nero from (programs and features),i am nt able to
> remove it completely.
> plzzz send me d solution for this problem

Nero has a cleanup utility on their website. Go to Nero's tech support
site, find the utility, use it.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Chad Harris

Re: uninstalling a software
Hi Sai Kiran---

Sometimes Add/Remove won't get Nero completely out, and a firm Windows
concept is that as of today, the megabillion dollar company MSFT with PMs
and developers who make 6 figures who was offering more than 4 grand per day
for developers in the closing weeks of Vista RTM has some major failures in
the sloppy erratic perofrmance of both Add/Remove Programs and the sloppy
and ridiculously ironic performance that Device Manager (first released
August 25, 2005) does not to this day tell if a driver is trashed or not.
It gives the false negative always, that "your driver is working" even when
it is dead secondary to corruptionitis.

To Remove Nero 7:

Use the Nero 7 Clean Tool here:
www.nero.com/nero7/eng/Nero_7_Clean_Tool.html

http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/General_CleanTool.htm

http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/Nero7_CleanTool.htm

Also remove any Nero files from:

Drive Letter\Program Files\Nero

And In XP:

Drive Letter\Documents and Settings\Profile\Common Files

Good luck,

CH

What's on the Ipods of those who were so quick to demand Imus be fired?
Lyrics that are much worse than what Imus said of course. What music
blares at a party where those same people are? Hypocrisy rules in the USA.

How many sons and daughters of those staunch white Republicans who back Bush
and Cheneys lies about Iraq and total loss in Afganistan to the Taliban are
serving in Iraq? Hypocrisy rules in the USA.

"sai kiran" <sai kiran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i downloaded nero 7 premium which is not compatible for vista.
> installation was not successful but i am not able to unistall nero.
> wen i am tryin to unistall nero from (programs and features),i am nt able
> remove it completely.
> plzzz send me d solution for this problem

Charles W Davis

Re: uninstalling a software
The update worked for me.
> Hi,
>
> Did you apply Nero's update?
> http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/Nero_7...um_Update.html
>
> Have you tried using System Restore to a date before the attempted
> installation?
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "sai kiran" <sai kiran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>i downloaded nero 7 premium which is not compatible for vista.
>> installation was not successful but i am not able to unistall nero.
>> wen i am tryin to unistall nero from (programs and features),i am nt able
>> remove it completely.
>> plzzz send me d solution for this problem

satish

Re: uninstalling a software
hai,
i hav applied nero's update, but even that work out for me... am not able
to uninstall or install any further. pls help.