Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

BCCode: 1000007e BSOD

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2009
Kamil7707
 

Posts: n/a
BCCode: 1000007e BSOD

Getting the BSOD and was hoping someone here could help me out.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 81EC4788
BCP3: 8A00FA2C
BCP4: 8A00F728
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp
C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53196-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8786.tmp.vers ion.txt

Read our privacy statement:
'Microsoft Online Crash Analysis'
(http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409)






When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
AppData folder...


--
Kamil7707
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2009
rive0108
 

Posts: n/a
Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD

Are you using Creative SoundBlaster? If so that may be the problem.

Go here and read the
dumpfile:http://www.vistax64.com/software/219...ml#post1007622


--
rive0108
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2009
Chad Harris
 

Posts: n/a
Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD
Hi Kamil--

I'd check my RAM seating, but most likely this is a software error. I'd do
this:

If you can borrow a Vista DVD from someone, then you can boot from the DVD
and use Startup Repair, or you could use what I often find helpful, the
bootrec switches by using the command prompt from the Repair link on the
Vista setup screen:

http://owened.co.nz/Owenedv2/wp-cont...r-computer.png

http://www.setup32.com/resource-guid...r_vista_03.jpg

If Startup Repair's repair mechanism doesn't work, then go back to its
"Recovery Options menu" and select command prompt and try the bootrec
switches.

The menu I refer to is in this set of directions with a grey background.

http://vistahomepremium.windowsreins...airstartup.htm

Those are:

bootrec /fixmbr
bootrec /fixboot
bootrec /rebuild BCD

In Windows 7, you won't need the DVD to use these repair options, at long
long last, but that doesn't help you here with Vista.

In my testing of the Win RE environment, System Restore from the Recovery
link on your DVD is also a viable option. Sometimes it works when System
Restore from Windows , and system restore from F8's options don't work so I
urge you to try it.

If you can't obtain a Vista DVD, then here's what I'd do.

One of the safe modes is Safe Mode with Command, so I'm going to supply you
with the command to use from the command prompt for that particular
category.

If you get into any of the other safe modes (4 from F8) and one from Startup
Repair via the Recovery Link from the Vista DVD, you have many ways to hit
system restore, but typing restrui into the run box or restore into the
search box above the start button will work

So you have these to try:

From the Win RE Recovery link on your DVD:

System Restore

From F8 System Restore via:

Safe Mode
Safe Mode with Networking
Safe Mode VGA
Safe Mode with Command: At the prompt you would type the command to use for
system restore at the safe mode cmd prompt is:

%systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe

There is an additional tool that might help you in the Win RE panoply of
tools. Its use is outlined here in this MSKB and that's bootrec.exe:

How to use the Bootrec.exe tool in the Windows Recovery Environment to
troubleshoot and repair startup issues in Windows Vista

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927392/en-us

I would urge everyone, in the interest of having the maximum ability to
repair Vista, to follow the directions that are linked here from the Win RE
team's blog to load Win RE onto their hard drive, analagous to the way some
of you loaded the Recovery Console onto your hard drive for use in Windows
XP.

Good luck and let us know if any of these or other suggestions help.

CH


"Kamil7707" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
news:3aa5a17052b06813f8bc2f2bb10c5d6d@nntp-gateway.com...
>
> Getting the BSOD and was hoping someone here could help me out.
>
> Problem signature:
> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
> Locale ID: 1033
>
> Additional information about the problem:
> BCCode: 1000007e
> BCP1: C0000005
> BCP2: 81EC4788
> BCP3: 8A00FA2C
> BCP4: 8A00F728
> OS Version: 6_0_6001
> Service Pack: 1_0
> Product: 768_1
>
> Files that help describe the problem:
> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp
> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53196-0.sysdata.xml
> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8786.tmp.vers ion.txt
>
> Read our privacy statement:
> 'Microsoft Online Crash Analysis'
> (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
> AppData folder...
>
>
> --
> Kamil7707


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2009
Chad Harris
 

Posts: n/a
Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD
The link I left out, Kamil is here for loading Win RE onto your HD in the
future. Also if you have a Vista DVD I should not assume you'd have to
borrow one.

http://blogs.msdn.com/winre/archive/...hard-disk.aspx

CH

"Kamil7707" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
news:3aa5a17052b06813f8bc2f2bb10c5d6d@nntp-gateway.com...
>
> Getting the BSOD and was hoping someone here could help me out.
>
> Problem signature:
> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
> Locale ID: 1033
>
> Additional information about the problem:
> BCCode: 1000007e
> BCP1: C0000005
> BCP2: 81EC4788
> BCP3: 8A00FA2C
> BCP4: 8A00F728
> OS Version: 6_0_6001
> Service Pack: 1_0
> Product: 768_1
>
> Files that help describe the problem:
> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp
> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53196-0.sysdata.xml
> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8786.tmp.vers ion.txt
>
> Read our privacy statement:
> 'Microsoft Online Crash Analysis'
> (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
> AppData folder...
>
>
> --
> Kamil7707


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2009
Rick Rogers
 

Posts: n/a
Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD
Hi,

BCCode 0x7e can have many causes, the first parameter indicates that it's
likely a driver error not caught (system_thread_exception_not_handled). If
you can forward the minidump file to me at rick_at_mvps_dot_org, I will see
if it indicates which driver is the issue.

> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp


> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
> AppData folder...


Control Panel/Folder Options/View tab, uncheck the line to hide protected
operating system files and enable the option to show hidden files and
folders. You should then be able to see this folder. I also strongly
recommend that you uncheck the line to hide file extensions for known file
types so that you will know exactly what you are working with.

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com

"Kamil7707" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
news:3aa5a17052b06813f8bc2f2bb10c5d6d@nntp-gateway.com...
>
> Getting the BSOD and was hoping someone here could help me out.
>
> Problem signature:
> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
> Locale ID: 1033
>
> Additional information about the problem:
> BCCode: 1000007e
> BCP1: C0000005
> BCP2: 81EC4788
> BCP3: 8A00FA2C
> BCP4: 8A00F728
> OS Version: 6_0_6001
> Service Pack: 1_0
> Product: 768_1
>
> Files that help describe the problem:
> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp
> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53196-0.sysdata.xml
> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8786.tmp.vers ion.txt
>
> Read our privacy statement:
> 'Microsoft Online Crash Analysis'
> (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
> AppData folder...
>
>
> --
> Kamil7707


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2009
Chad Harris
 

Posts: n/a
Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD
The OP did not invoke BCCode 0X7e but he probably meant to. That's why I
posed the fix I did. He or she typed 1000007e which doesn't exist.

CH

"Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:u62TvAqtJHA.5836@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
>
> BCCode 0x7e can have many causes, the first parameter indicates that it's
> likely a driver error not caught (system_thread_exception_not_handled). If
> you can forward the minidump file to me at rick_at_mvps_dot_org, I will
> see if it indicates which driver is the issue.
>
>> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp

>
>> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
>> AppData folder...

>
> Control Panel/Folder Options/View tab, uncheck the line to hide protected
> operating system files and enable the option to show hidden files and
> folders. You should then be able to see this folder. I also strongly
> recommend that you uncheck the line to hide file extensions for known file
> types so that you will know exactly what you are working with.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,
>
> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
> My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
>
> "Kamil7707" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
> news:3aa5a17052b06813f8bc2f2bb10c5d6d@nntp-gateway.com...
>>
>> Getting the BSOD and was hoping someone here could help me out.
>>
>> Problem signature:
>> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
>> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
>> Locale ID: 1033
>>
>> Additional information about the problem:
>> BCCode: 1000007e
>> BCP1: C0000005
>> BCP2: 81EC4788
>> BCP3: 8A00FA2C
>> BCP4: 8A00F728
>> OS Version: 6_0_6001
>> Service Pack: 1_0
>> Product: 768_1
>>
>> Files that help describe the problem:
>> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp
>> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53196-0.sysdata.xml
>> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8786.tmp.vers ion.txt
>>
>> Read our privacy statement:
>> 'Microsoft Online Crash Analysis'
>> (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
>> AppData folder...
>>
>>
>> --
>> Kamil7707

>

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2009
Rick Rogers
 

Posts: n/a
Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD
Hi Chad,

0x1000007e and 0x7e are the same problem, see:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms797156.aspx

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com

"Chad Harris" <Win7@yes_she_can.net> wrote in message
news:OeoeNYxtJHA.5684@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> The OP did not invoke BCCode 0X7e but he probably meant to. That's why I
> posed the fix I did. He or she typed 1000007e which doesn't exist.
>
> CH
>
> "Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org> wrote in message
> news:u62TvAqtJHA.5836@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Hi,
>>
>> BCCode 0x7e can have many causes, the first parameter indicates that it's
>> likely a driver error not caught (system_thread_exception_not_handled).
>> If you can forward the minidump file to me at rick_at_mvps_dot_org, I
>> will see if it indicates which driver is the issue.
>>
>>> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp

>>
>>> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
>>> AppData folder...

>>
>> Control Panel/Folder Options/View tab, uncheck the line to hide protected
>> operating system files and enable the option to show hidden files and
>> folders. You should then be able to see this folder. I also strongly
>> recommend that you uncheck the line to hide file extensions for known
>> file types so that you will know exactly what you are working with.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,
>>
>> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>> My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
>>
>> "Kamil7707" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
>> news:3aa5a17052b06813f8bc2f2bb10c5d6d@nntp-gateway.com...
>>>
>>> Getting the BSOD and was hoping someone here could help me out.
>>>
>>> Problem signature:
>>> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
>>> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
>>> Locale ID: 1033
>>>
>>> Additional information about the problem:
>>> BCCode: 1000007e
>>> BCP1: C0000005
>>> BCP2: 81EC4788
>>> BCP3: 8A00FA2C
>>> BCP4: 8A00F728
>>> OS Version: 6_0_6001
>>> Service Pack: 1_0
>>> Product: 768_1
>>>
>>> Files that help describe the problem:
>>> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp
>>> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53196-0.sysdata.xml
>>> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8786.tmp.vers ion.txt
>>>
>>> Read our privacy statement:
>>> 'Microsoft Online Crash Analysis'
>>> (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
>>> AppData folder...
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kamil7707

>>


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-09-2009
Chad Harris
 

Posts: n/a
Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD
Thanks Rick. You're absolutely right. I hope he got fixed, and if a driver
was his problem, he found the driver and uninstalled it and found an
alternative. Between your offer to nail the driver and the rest of the info
he had, I hope he got fixed.

Best,

CH

"Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:esuCTYDuJHA.5376@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Hi Chad,
>
> 0x1000007e and 0x7e are the same problem, see:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms797156.aspx
>
> --
> Best of Luck,
>
> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
> My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
>
> "Chad Harris" <Win7@yes_she_can.net> wrote in message
> news:OeoeNYxtJHA.5684@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> The OP did not invoke BCCode 0X7e but he probably meant to. That's why I
>> posed the fix I did. He or she typed 1000007e which doesn't exist.
>>
>> CH
>>
>> "Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> news:u62TvAqtJHA.5836@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> BCCode 0x7e can have many causes, the first parameter indicates that
>>> it's likely a driver error not caught
>>> (system_thread_exception_not_handled). If you can forward the minidump
>>> file to me at rick_at_mvps_dot_org, I will see if it indicates which
>>> driver is the issue.
>>>
>>>> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp
>>>
>>>> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
>>>> AppData folder...
>>>
>>> Control Panel/Folder Options/View tab, uncheck the line to hide
>>> protected operating system files and enable the option to show hidden
>>> files and folders. You should then be able to see this folder. I also
>>> strongly recommend that you uncheck the line to hide file extensions for
>>> known file types so that you will know exactly what you are working
>>> with.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best of Luck,
>>>
>>> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
>>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>> My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
>>>
>>> "Kamil7707" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
>>> news:3aa5a17052b06813f8bc2f2bb10c5d6d@nntp-gateway.com...
>>>>
>>>> Getting the BSOD and was hoping someone here could help me out.
>>>>
>>>> Problem signature:
>>>> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
>>>> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
>>>> Locale ID: 1033
>>>>
>>>> Additional information about the problem:
>>>> BCCode: 1000007e
>>>> BCP1: C0000005
>>>> BCP2: 81EC4788
>>>> BCP3: 8A00FA2C
>>>> BCP4: 8A00F728
>>>> OS Version: 6_0_6001
>>>> Service Pack: 1_0
>>>> Product: 768_1
>>>>
>>>> Files that help describe the problem:
>>>> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp
>>>> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53196-0.sysdata.xml
>>>> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8786.tmp.vers ion.txt
>>>>
>>>> Read our privacy statement:
>>>> 'Microsoft Online Crash Analysis'
>>>> (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
>>>> AppData folder...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Kamil7707
>>>

>

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2009
Chad Harris
 

Posts: n/a
Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD
Kamil--

The important bootrec command should have been written with the switch this
way with no space between rebuild and bcd

bootrec /rebuildbcd

There is an important tool that MSFT now provides with Vista SP1. SP2, and
Win 7 that may help you:

**How to Make Vista Recovery Disc from MSFT with Startup Repair When You
Don't Have a Vista DVD from a PC with Windows Vista SP1 or Newer**:

[Note: This comes from Microsoft. It is available in Vista with Service
Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 and in Windows 7 when released. This gives you the
same Startup Repair Options from Microsoft *Legally* that you would get on
by purchasing a new Vista (or when it RTMs Windows 7 DVD]:

1) It's best to make this "recovery disc" which gives you access to
Vista/Win 7's Startup Repair when Vista or Windows 7 is running well, andyou
aren't in trouble. But when many of you read this, you will be introuble and
this is the way to get out. This will help you access StartupRepair to
repair a Won't Boot Vista or Windows 7 when the cause is asoftware cause
without a hardwarcomponent in the equation and this includes a corrupt
driver.

You can do this on a computer running Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2,
or Windows 7. Click Start>Programs>Maintenance>Create a System Repair Disc
or simply type "maintenance" into the search box above the Start button.

The utility to make the system repair disc is located at
C:\Windows\System32\recdisc(.exe). You could click it there, and run the
wizard as well.

2) If you have a Vista or Windows 7 Won't Boot situation, and you didn't
make this disc in advance--no problem. Either use another pc with Vista SP1
or Newer or borrow a friend's and follow the directions in #1 above.

3) If your friend has an operating system prior to Vista SP1, but has an
internet connection on a device that can download files (a computer is
best), simply download the .iso from Neowin's site, burn the .iso,and you
will have a Vista or Windows 7 Recovery disc with the full panoply of
repair options, including the "bootrec switches" from the command
promptthere.

This is a screenshot of the two ways to do this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chadharris16

This is the link from Neosmart's website to download and burn the .iso that
allows you to do the same thing as the Maintenance listing on the Vista SP1
and later Programs menu.

Windows Vista Recovery Disc (Vista Startup Repair .iso Download)
http://neosmart.net/blog/2008/window...disc-download/

Anyone concerned with the legality, should not be. This is an option that
Microsoft wisely elected to put into its operating system with Vista
ServicePack 1, and included in Service Pack 2 and Windows 7.

Unfortunately, as of 4/11/09 Microsoft has written nothing in Windows Vista
Help about this option, and it is a great feature that is not well known.

They have a decent explanation of Startup Repair, but no mention as to how
to access it if you don't have a Vista DVD as shown at this link:

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...f3f351033.mspx

There is no mention at the Vista Help site, at http://support.microsoft.com,
or at in any MSKB or in the Vista SP1 release notes.

This solves the problem of the 300 + OEM partners and Microsoft not
shipping a Vista DVD with the purchase of a new computer. This has long
been needed, and MSFT should be commended for making it available. I
haven't seen it mentioned on any of the MSFT newsgroups, though it might
have been but I have seen the complaint hundreds if not thousands of times
in the last several years including on the XP groups that the person stuck
with an XP or a Vista Won't boot blue screen does not have an XP or Vista
DVD. This remedies that problem.

In addition, as a second choice (I would definitely try this first), you can
use the F8 key to boot to the Windows Advanced Options menu and try those to
access System Restore from the Safe Mode options there, or Last Known Good
Configuration. Startup Repair and the Boot Rec switches are a considerable
improvement as to efficacy over the F8 (Windows Advanced) options and the
now retired Recovery Console.

F8 Key Reaches the Windows Advanced Options Menu (One might work when
another does not):

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/wp-c...-safe-mode.png

Should you choose to use Safe Mode with Command Prompt, you'll need to type
the command for System Restore which is:

%systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe, and then press ENTER.

Good luck,

CH



"Kamil7707" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
news:3aa5a17052b06813f8bc2f2bb10c5d6d@nntp-gateway.com...
>
> Getting the BSOD and was hoping someone here could help me out.
>
> Problem signature:
> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
> Locale ID: 1033
>
> Additional information about the problem:
> BCCode: 1000007e
> BCP1: C0000005
> BCP2: 81EC4788
> BCP3: 8A00FA2C
> BCP4: 8A00F728
> OS Version: 6_0_6001
> Service Pack: 1_0
> Product: 768_1
>
> Files that help describe the problem:
> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini040509-03.dmp
> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53196-0.sysdata.xml
> C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8786.tmp.vers ion.txt
>
> Read our privacy statement:
> 'Microsoft Online Crash Analysis'
> (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> When I try to go to those folders, in my kamil folder there is no
> AppData folder...
>
>
> --
> Kamil7707


Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2010
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Santak is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88004775000
BCP3: FFFFF8800355B978
BCP4: FFFFF8800355B1D0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\062410-23041-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ilkin\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-69482-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BCCode ? Please help chuckbam microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 4 03-08-2009 19:54
Blue screen, BCCode: 8086 jon08 microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 4 09-18-2008 11:14
blue screen with BCCode: 8086 Bp microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 5 04-27-2008 13:30
BSOD, BCCode: 1000007e Rakanishuu microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 2 01-17-2008 02:16
BSOD Vista Home Edition BCCode e4 periko microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 10-31-2007 11:43




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:49.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120