Re: Install error: 0xc00000e9

ferguson

Re: Install error: 0xc00000e9

LO ÚNICO QUE TIENEN QUE HACER ES PONER SU UNIDAD LECTORA DE DVD's COMO
MAESTRA EN EL IDE QUE ESTE CONECTADO.

--
ferguson
ferguson's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=24591

http://forums.techarena.in

gringo44

Re: Install error: 0xc00000e9

I had windows vista 32 with 4gb of ram I bought 4gb more and I decided
to install vista 64 bit I formatted my hard drive and not the
quickformat the long one that takes 3 hours I used 2gb to make the
install and tried three different dvd drives they were the master and
still couldn't make it work
I read about changing the sata mode, didn't work, unplugging usb drives
didn't work, disabling the usb in bios didn't work, the dvd players read
xp fine it just doesn't like vista anymore for some reason I hope you
can help me

Craig Hart's PCI+AGP bus sniffer, Version 1.6, freeware made in
1996-2005.

Searching for Devices using CFG Mechanism 1 [OS: Win XP Service Pack
3]

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 0, Device Function 0
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 277Ch 82975X Memory Controller Hub
Command 0006h (Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 2090h (Has Capabilities List, Supports Back-To-Back Trans.,
Received Master Abort, Fast Timing)
Revision C0h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to HOST
Subsystem ID 81781043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
New Capabilities List Present:
Vendor-Dependant Capability

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 1, Device Function 0
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 277Dh 82975X PCIe Root Port
Command 0107h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster, System Errors)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision C0h, Header Type 01h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to PCI
System IRQ 16, INT# A
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 7, Subordinate Bus Number
7
Secondary Bus Command 000Ah (VGA mapping)
Secondary Bus Status 2000h (Received Master Abort, Fast Timing)
Secondary Bus Latency 00h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : C000h to CFFFh (16-bit I/O
space)
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : FF900000h to FF9FFFFFh
Prefetchable Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus :
00000000CFF00000h to 00000000EFEFFFFFh
New Capabilities List Present:
Subsystem ID & Subsystem Vendor ID Capability
SSVID : 8086h
SSID : 0000h
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
3.3v AUX Current required : 0mA (Self powered)
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 32-bit addresses
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Root port of PCI Express Root Complex
Port Type :
Port is an Expansion Slot
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Non-Fatal
Device Status :
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x16
Link Port Number : 2
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x16
Slot Capabilities :
Slot Power Limit Value : 4.000 Watts
Physical slot Number 0

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 27, Device Function 0
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27D8h 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition Audio
Command 0006h (Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Multimedia, type Hi-definition Audio
Subsystem ID 81D81043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space) : FFAFC000h
System IRQ 19, INT# A
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
3.3v AUX Current required : 55mA
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 64-bit addresses
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Root Complex Integrated Endpoint Device
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Non-Fatal
Device Status :
AUX Power Detected
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : Unknown (00h)!!
Maximum Link Width : xReserved
Link Port Number : 0
Link Control :
Asynchronous Clocking in Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : Unknown (00)!!
Current Link Width : x0

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 28, Device Function 0
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27D0h 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCIe Root Port
Command 0107h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster, System Errors)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 81h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to PCI
System IRQ 16, INT# A
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 5, Subordinate Bus Number
6
Secondary Bus Command 0006h (ISA mapping)
Secondary Bus Status 2000h (Received Master Abort, Fast Timing)
Secondary Bus Latency 00h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : FF800000h to FF8FFFFFh
Prefetchable Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
New Capabilities List Present:
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Root port of PCI Express Root Complex
Port Type :
Port is an Expansion Slot
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Non-Fatal
Device Status :
AUX Power Detected
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x1
Link Port Number : 1
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x1
Slot Capabilities :
Hot Plug Surprise is Possible
Hot Plug Capable
Slot Power Limit Value : 2.000 Watts
Physical slot Number 0
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 32-bit addresses
Subsystem ID & Subsystem Vendor ID Capability
SSVID : 1043h
SSID : 8179h
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
3.3v AUX Current required : 0mA (Self powered)

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 28, Device Function 3
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27D6h 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCIe Root Port
Command 0107h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster, System Errors)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 81h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to PCI
System IRQ 19, INT# D
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 4, Subordinate Bus Number
4
Secondary Bus Command 0006h (ISA mapping)
Secondary Bus Status 0000h
Secondary Bus Latency 00h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : B000h to BFFFh (16-bit I/O
space)
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : FF700000h to FF7FFFFFh
Prefetchable Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
New Capabilities List Present:
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Root port of PCI Express Root Complex
Port Type :
Port is an Integrated Device
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Non-Fatal
Device Status :
AUX Power Detected
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x1
Link Port Number : 4
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x1
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 32-bit addresses
Subsystem ID & Subsystem Vendor ID Capability
SSVID : 1043h
SSID : 8179h
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
3.3v AUX Current required : 0mA (Self powered)

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 28, Device Function 4
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27E0h 82801GR/GH/GHM (ICH7 Family) PCIe Root Port
Command 0107h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster, System Errors)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 81h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to PCI
System IRQ 16, INT# A
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 3, Subordinate Bus Number
3
Secondary Bus Command 0006h (ISA mapping)
Secondary Bus Status 0000h
Secondary Bus Latency 00h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : A000h to AFFFh (16-bit I/O
space)
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : FF600000h to FF6FFFFFh
Prefetchable Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
New Capabilities List Present:
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Root port of PCI Express Root Complex
Port Type :
Port is an Integrated Device
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Non-Fatal
Device Status :
AUX Power Detected
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x1
Link Port Number : 5
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x1
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 32-bit addresses
Subsystem ID & Subsystem Vendor ID Capability
SSVID : 1043h
SSID : 8179h
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
3.3v AUX Current required : 0mA (Self powered)

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 28, Device Function 5
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27E2h 82801GR/GH/GHM (ICH7 Family) PCIe Root Port
Command 0107h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster, System Errors)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 81h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to PCI
System IRQ 17, INT# B
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 2, Subordinate Bus Number
2
Secondary Bus Command 0006h (ISA mapping)
Secondary Bus Status 0000h
Secondary Bus Latency 00h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : 9000h to 9FFFh (16-bit I/O
space)
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : FF500000h to FF5FFFFFh
Prefetchable Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
New Capabilities List Present:
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Root port of PCI Express Root Complex
Port Type :
Port is an Integrated Device
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Non-Fatal
Device Status :
AUX Power Detected
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x1
Link Port Number : 6
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x1
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 32-bit addresses
Subsystem ID & Subsystem Vendor ID Capability
SSVID : 1043h
SSID : 8179h
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
3.3v AUX Current required : 0mA (Self powered)

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 29, Device Function 0
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27C8h 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller
Command 0005h (I/O Access, BusMaster)
Status 0280h (Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Serial, type USB (UHCI)
Subsystem ID 81791043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 0000E480h
System IRQ 20, INT# A

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 29, Device Function 1
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27C9h 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller
Command 0005h (I/O Access, BusMaster)
Status 0280h (Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Serial, type USB (UHCI)
Subsystem ID 81791043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 0000E800h
System IRQ 17, INT# B

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 29, Device Function 2
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27CAh 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller
Command 0005h (I/O Access, BusMaster)
Status 0280h (Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Serial, type USB (UHCI)
Subsystem ID 81791043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 0000E880h
System IRQ 18, INT# C

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 29, Device Function 3
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27CBh 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller
Command 0005h (I/O Access, BusMaster)
Status 0280h (Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Serial, type USB (UHCI)
Subsystem ID 81791043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 0000EC00h
System IRQ 19, INT# D

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 29, Device Function 7
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27CCh 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller
Command 0006h (Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 0290h (Has Capabilities List, Supports Back-To-Back Trans.,
Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Serial, type USB 2.0 (EHCI)
Subsystem ID 81791043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : FFAFBC00h
System IRQ 20, INT# A
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
3.3v AUX Current required : 375mA
USB 2.0 EHCI Debug Port Capability

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 30, Device Function 0
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 244Eh 82801GB Hub Interface to PCI Bridge (ICH7 A1 step)
Command 0107h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster, System Errors)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision E1h, Header Type 01h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to PCI (Subtractive Decode)
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 1, Subordinate Bus Number
1
Secondary Bus Command 0002h ()
Secondary Bus Status 2280h (Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Received
Master Abort, Medium Timing)
Secondary Bus Latency 20h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : FF400000h to FF4FFFFFh
Prefetchable Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
New Capabilities List Present:
Subsystem ID & Subsystem Vendor ID Capability
SSVID : 1043h
SSID : 8179h

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 31, Device Function 0
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27B8h 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface Controller
Command 0007h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 0210h (Has Capabilities List, Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to ISA
Subsystem ID 81791043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
New Capabilities List Present:
Vendor-Dependant Capability

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 31, Device Function 1
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27DFh 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controller
Command 0005h (I/O Access, BusMaster)
Status 0280h (Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Storage, type IDE (ATA)
PCI EIDE Controller Features :
BusMaster EIDE is supported
Primary Channel is at I/O Port 01F0h and IRQ 14
Secondary Channel is at I/O Port 0170h and IRQ 15
Subsystem ID 81791043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 0 is an I/O Port : 00000000h
Address 1 is an I/O Port : 00000000h
Address 2 is an I/O Port : 00000000h
Address 3 is an I/O Port : 00000000h
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 0000FFA0h

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 31, Device Function 2
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27C0h 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage
Controller
Command 0007h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 02B0h (Has Capabilities List, Supports 66MHz, Supports
Back-To-Back Trans., Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Storage, type IDE (ATA)
PCI EIDE Controller Features :
BusMaster EIDE is supported
Primary Channel is in native mode at Addresses 0 & 1
Secondary Channel is in native mode at Addresses 2 & 3
Subsystem ID 26011043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 0 is an I/O Port : 0000E400h
Address 1 is an I/O Port : 0000E080h
Address 2 is an I/O Port : 0000E000h
Address 3 is an I/O Port : 0000DC00h
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 0000D880h
Address 5 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : FFAFB800h
System IRQ 23, INT# B
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D3hot
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 31, Device Function 3
Vendor 8086h Intel Corporation
Device 27DAh 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller
Command 0001h (I/O Access)
Status 0280h (Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Medium Timing)
Revision 01h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Serial, type SMBus Controller
Subsystem ID 81791043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 00000400h

Bus 1 (PCI), Device Number 3, Device Function 0
Vendor 104Ch Texas Instruments (TI)
Device 8023h TSB43AB22 1394a-2000 OHCI PHY/Link-Layer Controller
Command 0016h (Memory Access, BusMaster, MemWrite+Invalidate)
Status 0210h (Has Capabilities List, Medium Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 40h
Minimum Bus Grant 02h, Maximum Bus Latency 04h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Serial, type OHCI FireWire
Subsystem ID 815B1043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : FF4FF800h
Address 1 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : FF4F8000h
System IRQ 21, INT# A
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Supports low power State D1
Supports low power State D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D1, D2, D3hot
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)

Bus 2 (PCI Express), Device Number 0, Device Function 0
Vendor 197Bh JMicron Technology Corp
Device 2363h JMB36X PCIe-to-SATA-300/IDE RAID Controller
Command 0007h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 03h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Storage, type IDE (ATA)
PCI EIDE Controller Features :
BusMaster EIDE is supported
Primary Channel is in native mode at Addresses 0 & 1
Secondary Channel is in native mode at Addresses 2 & 3
Subsystem ID 81E41043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 0 is an I/O Port : 00009C00h
Address 1 is an I/O Port : 00009880h
Address 2 is an I/O Port : 00009800h
Address 3 is an I/O Port : 00009480h
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 00009400h
Address 5 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : FF5FE000h
System IRQ 17, INT# A
Expansion ROM of 64Kb decoded by this card (Currently disabled)
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D3hot
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Legacy PCI Express Endpoint Device
Device Capabilities :
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Non-Fatal
Device Status :
Fatal Error Detected
Unsupported Request Detected
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x1
Link Port Number : 1
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x1

Bus 3 (PCI Express), Device Number 0, Device Function 0
Vendor 11ABh Marvell Semiconductor (Was: Galileo Technology Ltd)
Device 4362h Yukon 88E8053 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Copper)
Command 0007h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 4010h (Has Capabilities List, Signalled System Error, Fast
Timing)
Revision 20h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Network, type Ethernet
Subsystem ID 81421043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space) : FF6FC000h
Address 2 is an I/O Port : 0000A800h
System IRQ 16, INT# A
Expansion ROM of 128Kb decoded by this card (Currently disabled)
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Supports low power State D1
Supports low power State D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D1, D2, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
Power Data Registers Information:
D0 Power Consumed: 1900mW
D1 Power Consumed: 1200mW
D2 Power Consumed: 1200mW
D3 Power Consumed: 1200mW
D0 Power Dissipated: 1900mW
D1 Power Dissipated: 1200mW
D2 Power Dissipated: 1200mW
D3 Power Dissipated: 1200mW
Vital Product Data Capability
Identifier Marvell Yukon 88E8053 Gigabit Ethernet
Controller
Part Number Yukon 88E8053
EC Level (Version) Rev. 2.0
Manufacturer ID Marvell
Serial Number AbCdEfGDBB024
Extended Capability 01h 10h CCh 03h
Checksum/End 65h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h
Remaining RW Area 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h
00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h
00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h
00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h
00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h
00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h
00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h
00h 00h
End Tag
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 64-bit addresses
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Legacy PCI Express Endpoint Device
Device Capabilities :
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Non-Fatal
Device Status :
Correctable Error Detected
Non-Fatal Error Detected
Unsupported Request Detected
AUX Power Detected
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x1
Link Port Number : 0
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x1

Bus 4 (PCI Express), Device Number 0, Device Function 0
Vendor 11ABh Marvell Semiconductor (Was: Galileo Technology Ltd)
Device 4362h Yukon 88E8053 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Copper)
Command 0007h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 4010h (Has Capabilities List, Signalled System Error, Fast
Timing)
Revision 20h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Network, type Ethernet
Subsystem ID 81421043h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1043h ASUSTeK Computer Inc
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space) : FF7FC000h
Address 2 is an I/O Port : 0000B800h
System IRQ 19, INT# A
[...]
Serial Number AbCdEfGDBB461
Extended Capability 01h 10h CCh 03h
Checksum/End 60h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h 00h
[...]

Bus 5 (PCI Express), Device Number 0, Device Function 0
Vendor 1102h Creative Labs
Device 7006h Unknown
Command 0117h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster,
MemWrite+Invalidate, System Errors)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 01h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to PCI
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 5, Secondary Bus Number 6, Subordinate Bus Number
6
Secondary Bus Command 0007h (parity detection, ISA mapping)
Secondary Bus Status 2280h (Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Received
Master Abort, Medium Timing)
Secondary Bus Latency 40h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : 0000F000h to 00000FFFh
(32-bit I/O space)
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : FF800000h to FF8FFFFFh
Prefetchable Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.2
Supports low power State D1
Supports low power State D2
Does not support PME# signalling
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 64-bit addresses
Subsystem ID & Subsystem Vendor ID Capability
SSVID : 1102h
SSID : 0010h
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
PCI Express to PCI/PCI-X Bridge
Device Capabilities :
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Non-Fatal
Device Status :
Non-Fatal Error Detected
Unsupported Request Detected
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x1
Link Port Number : 0
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x1

Bus 6 (PCI), Device Number 0, Device Function 0
Vendor 1102h Creative Labs
Device 0009h Unknown
Command 0006h (Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 0290h (Has Capabilities List, Supports Back-To-Back Trans.,
Medium Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 40h
Minimum Bus Grant 02h, Maximum Bus Latency 14h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Multimedia, type Hi-definition Audio
Subsystem ID 00181102h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1102h Creative Labs
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : FF8FC000h
System IRQ 16, INT# A
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.2
Supports low power State D1
Supports low power State D2
Does not support PME# signalling
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)

Bus 7 (PCI Express), Device Number 0, Device Function 0
Vendor 1002h ATI Technologies Inc
Device 9442h Unknown
Command 0007h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Display, type VGA
Subsystem ID 05021002h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1002h ATI Technologies Inc
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space, Prefetchable)
: D0000000h
Address 2 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space) : FF9F0000h
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 0000C800h
System IRQ 16, INT# A
Expansion ROM of 128Kb decoded by this card (Currently disabled)
New Capabilities List Present:
Power Management Capability, Version 1.2
Supports low power State D1
Supports low power State D2
Does not support PME# signalling
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
PCI Express Capability, Version 2
Device/Port Type :
Legacy PCI Express Endpoint Device
Device Capabilities :
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Fatal
Device Status :
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x16
Link Port Number : 0
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x16
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 64-bit addresses

Bus 7 (PCI Express), Device Number 0, Device Function 1
Vendor 1002h ATI Technologies Inc
Device AA30h Unknown
Command 0007h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
Cache line size 16 Bytes (4 DWords)
PCI Class Multimedia, type Hi-definition Audio
Subsystem ID AA301002h Unknown (Generic ID)
Subsystem Vendor 1002h ATI Technologies Inc
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space) : FF9EC000h
System IRQ 17, INT# B
[...]

IRQ Summary: IRQs 14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,23 are used by PCI devices
Shared IRQs: IRQ 16 is shared by 6 PCI Devices
IRQ 17 is shared by 4 PCI Devices
IRQ 19 is shared by 4 PCI Devices
IRQ 20 is shared by 2 PCI Devices

IRQ control is currently managed by the system APIC controller - IRQ
info is
not actual hardware settings...

--
gringo44