French Canadian Language Pack

Jeff146

French Canadian Language Pack

Hi,

I have a question in regards to the French Canadian Language Pack for
Vista.

I have access to the Volume Licensing site but I am not able to find
where the French Canadian Language Pack is located.

Can someone let me know the exact file name that I need to download to
get the French Canadian Language Pack, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

--
Jeff146
Leroy

Re: French Canadian Language Pack
No downloads exist for language packs if you have a volume license.
They can be obtained through your volume licensing administrator.

Jeff146 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question in regards to the French Canadian Language Pack for
> Vista.
>
> I have access to the Volume Licensing site but I am not able to find
> where the French Canadian Language Pack is located.
>
> Can someone let me know the exact file name that I need to download to
> get the French Canadian Language Pack, that would be great.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jeff

Jeff146

Re: French Canadian Language Pack

Hi,

Thank you for your response but my volume licensing administrator can't
find the French Canadian Language Pack either and the volume licensing
site is very confusing and a search of the site is not available but if
anyone can let me know which iso file to download that contains the

--
Jeff146
Rick Rogers

Re: French Canadian Language Pack
Hi Jeff,

This newsgroup is mainly about supporting retail versions of Vista, you need
someone that is familiar with the details of volume licensing. Your admin
should take this up with their software assurance contacts to get the proper
information. I don't personally know of anyone that has access to the VL
download site that could even begin to look for you.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org