Vista wont load

The One

Vista wont load

I had Vista working fine and then one day it wonít load I ripped my
computer a part tested every part of it of my other computer and works
fine so put my computer back together and try to just reinstall window
and it keeps locking up when try to install window so I took hard drive
out put in other computer and installed window on till start up and have
put drivers on it and then took it out and put in back in my other
computer and it will go to vista load bar and then blue screen and
restart wont load windows so I tried my window xp hard drive and works
fine so I try installing window home server on it and it and it locks
ups just like vista so I took all my computer apart and tested all parts
agine everything work so I limit it down to motherboard I try tech
support but they just tell me to ship it to them and pay to find out
what wrong with it and funny thing is I have another Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9
that does same thing use to run vista fine but now wont and will run Xp
with no problem.

--
The One
DL

Re: Vista wont load
You've done the usual extensive memory tests?
Set the bios to defaults, tried an installation on a bare minimum hw
configeration, ie no periferals, single memory stick, single cd, no cards
etc

"The One" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I had Vista working fine and then one day it won't load I ripped my
> computer a part tested every part of it of my other computer and works
> fine so put my computer back together and try to just reinstall window
> and it keeps locking up when try to install window so I took hard drive
> out put in other computer and installed window on till start up and have
> put drivers on it and then took it out and put in back in my other
> computer and it will go to vista load bar and then blue screen and
> restart wont load windows so I tried my window xp hard drive and works
> fine so I try installing window home server on it and it and it locks
> ups just like vista so I took all my computer apart and tested all parts
> agine everything work so I limit it down to motherboard I try tech
> support but they just tell me to ship it to them and pay to find out
> what wrong with it and funny thing is I have another Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9
> that does same thing use to run vista fine but now wont and will run Xp
> with no problem.
>

> --
> The One

The One

Re: Vista wont load

I tested by taking every part out and one part at time put in other and
started and ran it for about 30mins then I switch out parts with
different one I tested EVERYTHING even fans Sata wires and when all
stuff tested fine I put all together on my other computer motherboard
and it worked fine together but I donít have way test motherboard I
donít have extra cpu to use in on it

--
The One
The One

Re: Vista wont load

I finally managed to see what blue said it says

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_MORE

Anyone knows what that means.

--
The One