We are not abel to install any ANTY VIRUS softwear

JAIN

We are not abel to install any ANTY VIRUS softwear
We have Symantec Anti virus in system, but probleam, it can't scan system. I
show my system to other computer person, he try also. but not sucess too. We
try AVG also, no one work here to scan computer.

Message come = COULD NOT START SCAN. SCAN ENGINE RETTURN ERROR 0X20000003
Robert Wolfe

Re: We are not abel to install any ANTY VIRUS softwear
JAIN wrote:
> We have Symantec Anti virus in system, but probleam, it can't scan system. I
> show my system to other computer person, he try also. but not sucess too. We
> try AVG also, no one work here to scan computer.
>
> Message come = COULD NOT START SCAN. SCAN ENGINE RETTURN ERROR 0X20000003

Have you contacted Symantec about this?
DL

Re: We are not abel to install any ANTY VIRUS softwear
If you try to install another anti virus app, on a pc that allready has one
installed you will have all sorts of problems, and neither will function
correctly

"JAIN" <JAIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have Symantec Anti virus in system, but probleam, it can't scan system.
> show my system to other computer person, he try also. but not sucess too.
> We
> try AVG also, no one work here to scan computer.
>
> Message come = COULD NOT START SCAN. SCAN ENGINE RETTURN ERROR
> 0X20000003

GTS

Re: We are not abel to install any ANTY VIRUS softwear
Try downloading and running the Norton Removal Tool to completely remove the
Symantec AV installation. Then reinstall it, or preferably, something
better like AVG.
http://service1.symantec.com/Support...05033108162039
--

"JAIN" <JAIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have Symantec Anti virus in system, but probleam, it can't scan system.
> show my system to other computer person, he try also. but not sucess too.
> We
> try AVG also, no one work here to scan computer.
>
> Message come = COULD NOT START SCAN. SCAN ENGINE RETTURN ERROR
> 0X20000003

semoi

Re: We are not abel to install any ANTY VIRUS softwear
Try to uninstall Norton Antivirus, reboot and use their uninstall tool.
This does sometimes work but not always.
Unfortunately Norton antivirus sometimes cannot be uninstalled period. This
is a well known problem that has affected many users and is one reason why
knowledgeable users tend to steer clear of Norton products, despite glowing
reviews in computer magazines.
Unfortunately you may have to reformat your hard drive and reinstall
everything in order to get rid of Norton anti-virus.