Thank you all for replying.
I've posted my problem in different thread
"I have problems with UAC account setting:
- I can only disable UAC account via msconfig.
- If using Control Panel, I am not able to click any link that has the
shield logo beside it. The window will appear and simply dissappear
By using the standard Administrator setting (not the true Administrator
- I cannot perform Windows Update. Error 8007005
- I cannot log-in to Windows Messenger. Same error message
- I can connect to my wireless router, but the icon is showing as 'not
- So far i found out that i cannot change the sound and mouse setting
- I cannot uninstall program
- i cannot change my anti-virus setting"
Too bad I cannot get a hand on a cd copy of OEM vista to do a proper
clean install instead of restore my laptop to factory condition using HP
Recovery Manager, I guess I'll have to be content with uninstalling the
junks one by one.