Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Can anyone resurrect my hp530 from death?!?

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-23-2008
darrellsiz
 

Posts: n/a
Can anyone resurrect my hp530 from death?!?

Thanks to this great forum, my problem started when i try to burn my set
of Recovery Disc from my 7 months old HP 530 laptop operating on Windows
Vista 32bits. The process of the burning crashed along the line but not
knowing to me because i thought the set of the Backup and Recovery CD is
just only one DVD CD since the process stop on one DVD CD but later got
it that it should be two DVD CDs. Foolish me, I was rest assured that I
have the Backup and Recovery CD with me until that very ill-fitted day
that I tried to recover my laptop. Along the process, when it got to
where there is REINSTALLING THE ORIGINAL CONTENTS in the Recovery
Manager screen, my computer just show ”ERROR 0008, IF PROBLEM CONTINUES,
CONTACT THE HP CUSTOMER SERVICE”. The next option it gave me is to click
OK or CANCEL. Of which if I did , It reboots and stop at the first black
screen that usually show: PRESS F11 FOR EMERGENCY RECOVERY. Of which if
I did not press the F11 button, It shows: ”BOOTMG FILE MISSING”, ”PRESS
CRTL+ALT+DEL TO REBOOT” and it will be going through this loop
throughout. And to my HOPELESS burnt Backup and Recovery DVD CD from my
D: partition, it just copy only few of the recovery boot data. I have
tried the recovery CD I downloaded from this site but to avail. It only
says after the startup repairing ''THIS SYSTEM CANNOT BE REPAIR
AUTOMATICALLY''. Therefore, I will like anyone here to tell me where on
this site or else where I can get the real Backup and Recovery CD that
someone might have burnt and uploaded online. I won't mind the
gigabytes, I need to resurrect my HP 530 and I can't settle for Window
XP. Looking forward to hearing from any good Samaritan:cry:. Thanks once
more……lol


--
darrellsiz
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-23-2008
Mick Murphy
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Can anyone resurrect my hp530 from death?!?
Contact HP.
It is their recovery process that you are having trouble with.

--
Mad Mike


"darrellsiz" wrote:

>
> Thanks to this great forum, my problem started when i try to burn my set
> of Recovery Disc from my 7 months old HP 530 laptop operating on Windows
> Vista 32bits. The process of the burning crashed along the line but not
> knowing to me because i thought the set of the Backup and Recovery CD is
> just only one DVD CD since the process stop on one DVD CD but later got
> it that it should be two DVD CDs. Foolish me, I was rest assured that I
> have the Backup and Recovery CD with me until that very ill-fitted day
> that I tried to recover my laptop. Along the process, when it got to
> where there is REINSTALLING THE ORIGINAL CONTENTS in the Recovery
> Manager screen, my computer just show ā€¯ERROR 0008, IF PROBLEM CONTINUES,
> CONTACT THE HP CUSTOMER SERVICEā€¯. The next option it gave me is to click
> OK or CANCEL. Of which if I did , It reboots and stop at the first black
> screen that usually show: PRESS F11 FOR EMERGENCY RECOVERY. Of which if
> I did not press the F11 button, It shows: ā€¯BOOTMG FILE MISSINGā€¯, ā€¯PRESS
> CRTL+ALT+DEL TO REBOOTā€¯ and it will be going through this loop
> throughout. And to my HOPELESS burnt Backup and Recovery DVD CD from my
> D: partition, it just copy only few of the recovery boot data. I have
> tried the recovery CD I downloaded from this site but to avail. It only
> says after the startup repairing ''THIS SYSTEM CANNOT BE REPAIR
> AUTOMATICALLY''. Therefore, I will like anyone here to tell me where on
> this site or else where I can get the real Backup and Recovery CD that
> someone might have burnt and uploaded online. I won't mind the
> gigabytes, I need to resurrect my HP 530 and I can't settle for Window
> XP. Looking forward to hearing from any good Samaritan:cry:. Thanks once
> moreā€¦ā€¦lol
>
>
> --
> darrellsiz
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-23-2008
Brink
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Can anyone resurrect my hp530 from death?!?

darrellsiz;893504 Wrote:
> Thanks to this great forum, my problem started when i try to burn my set
> of Recovery Disc from my 7 months old HP 530 laptop operating on Windows
> Vista 32bits. The process of the burning crashed along the line but not
> knowing to me because i thought the set of the Backup and Recovery CD is
> just only one DVD CD since the process stop on one DVD CD but later got
> it that it should be two DVD CDs. Foolish me, I was rest assured that I
> have the Backup and Recovery CD with me until that very ill-fitted day
> that I tried to recover my laptop. Along the process, when it got to
> where there is REINSTALLING THE ORIGINAL CONTENTS in the Recovery
> Manager screen, my computer just show ”ERROR 0008, IF PROBLEM
> CONTINUES, CONTACT THE HP CUSTOMER SERVICE”. The next option it
> gave me is to click OK or CANCEL. Of which if I did , It reboots and
> stop at the first black screen that usually show: PRESS F11 FOR
> EMERGENCY RECOVERY. Of which if I did not press the F11 button, It
> shows: ”BOOTMG FILE MISSING”, ”PRESS CRTL+ALT+DEL TO
> REBOOT” and it will be going through this loop throughout. And to
> my HOPELESS burnt Backup and Recovery DVD CD from my D: partition, it
> just copy only few of the recovery boot data. I have tried the recovery
> CD I downloaded from this site but to avail. It only says after the
> startup repairing ''THIS SYSTEM CANNOT BE REPAIR AUTOMATICALLY''.
> Therefore, I will like anyone here to tell me where on this site or else
> where I can get the real Backup and Recovery CD that someone might have
> burnt and uploaded online. I won't mind the gigabytes, I need to
> resurrect my HP 530 and I can't settle for Window XP. Looking forward to
> hearing from any good Samaritan:cry:. Thanks once
> more……lol


Hello Darell,

You should still have the HP Recovery partition on your hard drive
though. See if you can reboot the computer and press F11 every second
until you enter the HP Recovery Manager. From there, select the "Restore
to factory default settings" option to reinstall Vista back to factory
defaults.

Hope this helps,
Shawn


--
Brink

*There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.sevenforums.com/) *and* '*::Vista Forums::*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hackers resurrect notorious attack toolkit Steve Security News 0 09-26-2008 18:00
Hackers resurrect notorious attack toolkit Steve Security News 0 09-26-2008 10:10
Hackers resurrect notorious attack toolkit Steve Security News 0 09-26-2008 01:50
Hackers resurrect notorious attack toolkit Steve Security News 0 09-25-2008 19:40
Hackers figure out how to resurrect year old Vista news Steve Security News 0 03-04-2008 19:00




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:05.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120