Unattended Vista Installation project

WildRhino is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unattended Vista Installation project
Hi every-one,

This is my first post so apologies if this is not in the correct sub-forum

We need to run many unattended, concurrent installations of Vista (HP and Ultimate) in both 32 and 64 bit as well as a few XP installs. We think that network installations may be the best for us. Once the installations have finished, we would need certain applications (3rd party) installing and then stress testing apps launched.

Is there any-one that could write these routines / set-up this for us and at what sort of cost? We are based in the UK.

TIA

WildRhino is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Unattended Vista Installation project
Also, some machines would be based upon Intel Matrix RAID and others on nVidia boards.

WildRhino is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Unattended Vista Installation project
BUMP - sorry to BUMP but we really need some-one :s
Snidley W.

WildRhino <WildRhino.3j2bc9@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote:

>BUMP - sorry to BUMP but we really need some-one :s

"BUMP" doesn't do crap except bring your thread to the top in that ONE
pitiful web-based board that you are using.

Look around there. See all the "guests"? THOSE people don't use that
board... their posts are leached from Microsoft servers. They see
your stupid "BUMP" message and nothing else.
Malke

WildRhino wrote:

> BUMP - sorry to BUMP but we really need some-one :s

To respond to your plea for help in a little bit nicer way than Mr. Snidley
W. did (although in essence he is quite right) -

You think you are posting to a forum but you aren't. It is just a web
interface that leeches Usenet newsgroup posts. Since the rest of us are
using real newsreaders to access Usenet directly, we don't see what you do.
We've never been to that "forum" and all we see is an orphaned "BUMP" post.
So we have no idea to what you are referring and therefore can't help you.
Post back with a full description of your problem, your computer, and what
you've already done. The links under "How to Post" below will show you what
details to include. And here is standard information about setting up a
newsreader (very easy to do).

*****
Since you are using the web interface, you may not realize that this is
really a newsgroup. You will get far more out of this resource if you learn
to use a newsreader. There are many good newsreaders for Windows, but you
can use Outlook Express (XP) or Windows Mail (Vista) since you already have
it. Here are some links to information about newsgroups:

About Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/ - Usenet FAQs from the Internet FAQ Archives
http://www.usenetmonster.com/infocenter/
http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Usenet - a brief explanation
of newsgroups

Outlook Express/Windows Mail as Newsreader:
http://michaelstevenstech.com/outloo...snewreader.htm
http://rickrogers.org/setupoe.htm
http://vistasupport.mvps.org/accessi...ndows_mail.htm

How to Post:
http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.htm - How Not to Get Technical Help on
Usenet

microsoft.public.test.here - MS group to test if your newsreader is working
properly
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm - how to munge email address
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossposting - crossposting
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting