Software was lost, but I still have the product key, Can I downloa

Viet Le

Software was lost, but I still have the product key, Can I downloa
I had vista installed on my computer from MSDNAA from my school, but then my
computer got reformatted and I lost vista, but still have the product cd key
because I wrote it down. Is there a way to re-download the product without
having to buy a new product.
Carey Frisch [MVP]

Re: Software was lost, but I still have the product key, Can I downloa
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-gb

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Viet Le" <Viet Le@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:542780A3-03D3-42D3-BA99-03243E5761E8@microsoft.com...
I had vista installed on my computer from MSDNAA from my school, but then my
computer got reformatted and I lost vista, but still have the product cd key
because I wrote it down. Is there a way to re-download the product without
having to buy a new product.
Rick Rogers

Re: Software was lost, but I still have the product key, Can I downloa
Hi,

Contact your school's network admin for a replacement copy.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Viet Le" <Viet Le@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had vista installed on my computer from MSDNAA from my school, but then
>my
> computer got reformatted and I lost vista, but still have the product cd
> key
> because I wrote it down. Is there a way to re-download the product without
> having to buy a new product.

Bruce Chambers

Viet Le wrote:
> I had vista installed on my computer from MSDNAA from my school, but then my
> computer got reformatted and I lost vista, but still have the product cd key
> because I wrote it down. Is there a way to re-download the product without
> having to buy a new product.

You'd have to ask your school, the original source of the license.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.