vista ultimate

freedom55

vista ultimate
i bought vista ultimate when it first come out loaded it and did not work to
good with the programs and hardware in my laptop so i took it out. i tried to
load again when everything was up graded and now the product key number will
not work. i tried to get a hold of microsoft but they want 60 bucks american
money to talk to them i bought a new computer with vista home premium in
it and want to load the ultimate in it because i paid 300 for it and want
to use it so can anyone help me with this problem thanks
Mike Hall - MVP

Re: vista ultimate
"freedom55" <freedom55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i bought vista ultimate when it first come out loaded it and did not work
> good with the programs and hardware in my laptop so i took it out. i tried
> load again when everything was up graded and now the product key number
> will
> not work. i tried to get a hold of microsoft but they want 60 bucks
> american
> money to talk to them i bought a new computer with vista home premium
> in
> it and want to load the ultimate in it because i paid 300 for it and
> want
> to use it so can anyone help me with this problem thanks

Try following the instructions on this web site..

http://vistasupport.mvps.org/product...ady_in_use.htm

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

Dustin Harper

Re: vista ultimate
You will probably need to call to activate it, if that is the error it is
giving you. If it is just not taking the key at all, then Microsoft should
take care of it for nothing.

--

Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

Was this helpful? Then click the Ratings button. Voting helps the web
interface.
http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales...eAPostAsAnswer