When i try to reinstall windows vista my computer goes slow. Urgent please

dani4621

When i try to reinstall windows vista my computer goes slow. Urgent please
Well, as you can see in Description then I goes black. It goes to show a mouse. It goes to show chose languge. It goes just rly nothing. is a quite detailed problem it really ignoreing becouse it was up all night and i took my power cable out and i let it update. and when its at fist update then it just stops and shuts down. Should be 100% powered up.

I have a Dell XPS M1530 computer its 1 month old. Or somthing like that. I havent called Dell yet to ask him but yea it will be nice if you can help me .

Ohh btw im only 14 years old so if you could please do it detailed for me since i have had other HDD errors and sometimes i just gave up even that im really good at computers i diident have so much experience with Computers and hopefully you that helps me

DL

Re: When i try to reinstall windows vista my computer goes slow. Urgent please
If this Dell is only a month old and you allready need to reinstall Vista,
either you are doing something seriously wrong or the PC has a problem.
If you boot up from the Vista reinstallation disk and the sytem blacks out
after the initial screen, then it sound like the sys has a problem.
Phone Dell

<dani4621> wrote in message news:OaIbh3OwIHA.548@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Well, as you can see in Description then I goes black. It goes to show a
> mouse. It goes to show chose languge. It goes just rly nothing. is a quite
> detailed problem it really ignoreing becouse it was up all night and i
> took my power cable out and i let it update. and when its at fist update
> then it just stops and shuts down. Should be 100% powered up.
>
> I have a Dell XPS M1530 computer its 1 month old. Or somthing like that. I
> havent called Dell yet to ask him but yea it will be nice if you can help
> me .
>
> Ohh btw im only 14 years old so if you could please do it detailed for me
> since i have had other HDD errors and sometimes i just gave up even that
> im really good at computers i diident have so much experience with
> Computers and hopefully you that helps me
>

> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

Richard G. Harper

Re: When i try to reinstall windows vista my computer goes slow. Urgent please
If this is a one month old computer and you're already having problems with
it, the correct solution is to return it for warranty repair or replacement.

"dani4621" wrote in message news:OaIbh3OwIHA.548@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Well, as you can see in Description then I goes black. It goes to show a
> mouse. It goes to show chose languge. It goes just rly nothing. is a quite
> detailed problem it really ignoreing becouse it was up all night and i
> took my power cable out and i let it update. and when its at fist update
> then it just stops and shuts down. Should be 100% powered up.
>
> I have a Dell XPS M1530 computer its 1 month old. Or somthing like that. I
> havent called Dell yet to ask him but yea it will be nice if you can help
> me .
>
> Ohh btw im only 14 years old so if you could please do it detailed for me
> since i have had other HDD errors and sometimes i just gave up even that
> im really good at computers i diident have so much experience with
> Computers and hopefully you that helps me
>

> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

ferrisits

Re: When i try to reinstall windows vista my computer goes slow. Urgent please

U may try doing a clean installation refer the URL :

'How to install Windows Vista' (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918884)

If you are provided with OEM version then you need to contact Dell

--
ferrisits