Activation Woes

Suryjuto

Activation Woes
Old pc with Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade died yesterday.

Built new pc and installed Vista from the upgrade disk. Clearly can't
activate it because I have a product key for an upgrade.

Bought a full version of Vista Home Premium. Tried using license key to
activate and am being told I have an invalid product id key (I'm using the
license key given to me from the Digital Locker thing).

Dying to activate and move forward. Any thought would be appreciated.
propman

Re: Activation Woes
Suryjuto wrote:
> Old pc with Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade died yesterday.
>
> Built new pc and installed Vista from the upgrade disk. Clearly can't
> activate it because I have a product key for an upgrade.
>
> Bought a full version of Vista Home Premium. Tried using license key to
> activate and am being told I have an invalid product id key (I'm using the
> license key given to me from the Digital Locker thing).
>
> Dying to activate and move forward. Any thought would be appreciated.

Have you looked at the information on this site:

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/win...qu=product+key

Suryjuto

Re: Activation Woes
Aye, I checked those links and no dice. I'd rather not have to go thru the
hassle of reinstalling and would love for the full license to work.

"propman" wrote:

> Suryjuto wrote:
> > Old pc with Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade died yesterday.
> >
> > Built new pc and installed Vista from the upgrade disk. Clearly can't
> > activate it because I have a product key for an upgrade.
> >
> > Bought a full version of Vista Home Premium. Tried using license key to
> > activate and am being told I have an invalid product id key (I'm using the
> > license key given to me from the Digital Locker thing).
> >
> > Dying to activate and move forward. Any thought would be appreciated.

> Have you looked at the information on this site:
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/win...qu=product+key

Brink

Re: Activation Woes

Suryjuto;722342 Wrote:
> Old pc with Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade died yesterday.
>
> Built new pc and installed Vista from the upgrade disk. Clearly can't
> activate it because I have a product key for an upgrade.
>
> Bought a full version of Vista Home Premium. Tried using license key to
> activate and am being told I have an invalid product id key (I'm using
> the
> license key given to me from the Digital Locker thing).
>
> Dying to activate and move forward. Any thought would be appreciated.

Hi Suryjuto,

You might try doing a phone activation to get your Vista activated
again. This tutorial will show you how to if needed.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/84...sta-phone.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*
moh111

Re: Activation Woes

i want activate license for zuma

--
moh111
Mike Brannigan

Re: Activation Woes
"moh111" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> i want activate license for zuma
>

> --
> moh111

Microsoft do not make a product called "zuma", so what is your Windows Vista
related problem this group could help you with?
--
Mike Brannigan