can anyone help me in here?!

cornelius

can anyone help me in here?!
hello everyone!
i`ve got a problem, when i`m trying to install MASS STORAGE DEVICE it
appears this message..

Compatibility issue between Texas Instruments PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader and
Windows

This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Texas Instruments
PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader and this version of Windows.

Texas Instruments PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader was created by Texas Instruments
Incorporated and is distributed by Sony Corporation.

Recommendation

For support information or product updates, go online to the following
website:

Sony Corporation

I WENT TO SONY VAIO SITE AND FOUND NOTHING THERE

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

CHEERS

Dominic Payer

Re: can anyone help me in here?!
See
http://www.sony-drivers.com/sony-dri...um_73519.shtml

"cornelius" <corneliusthedaddy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> hello everyone!
> i`ve got a problem, when i`m trying to install MASS STORAGE DEVICE it
> appears this message..
>

> Compatibility issue between Texas Instruments PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader
> and
> Windows
>
> This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Texas Instruments
> PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader and this version of Windows.
>
> Texas Instruments PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader was created by Texas
> Instruments
> Incorporated and is distributed by Sony Corporation.
>
> Recommendation

> For support information or product updates, go online to the following
> website:
>
> Sony Corporation
>

> I WENT TO SONY VAIO SITE AND FOUND NOTHING THERE
>
> CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
>
> CHEERS

cornelius

Re: can anyone help me in here?!
hi, thanks for reply
i can`t find driver for my sony vaio VGN-FE41E
VISTA HOME PREMIUM
could u give me the link for it?
thanks again for ur helping

"Dominic Payer" wrote:

> See
> http://www.sony-drivers.com/sony-dri...um_73519.shtml
>

> "cornelius" <corneliusthedaddy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > hello everyone!
> > i`ve got a problem, when i`m trying to install MASS STORAGE DEVICE it
> > appears this message..
> >

> > Compatibility issue between Texas Instruments PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader
> > and
> > Windows
> >
> > This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Texas Instruments
> > PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader and this version of Windows.
> >
> > Texas Instruments PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader was created by Texas
> > Instruments
> > Incorporated and is distributed by Sony Corporation.
> >
> > Recommendation

> > For support information or product updates, go online to the following
> > website:
> >
> > Sony Corporation
> >

> > I WENT TO SONY VAIO SITE AND FOUND NOTHING THERE
> >
> > CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
> >
> > CHEERS

Dominic Payer

Re: can anyone help me in here?!
The device will be the same for all Sony VAIOs so just use the link I gave.
It will be the latest available driver for the device.

"cornelius" <corneliusthedaddy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news8E3172A-D5D6-492D-847A-194EE86F34BF@microsoft.com...
> hi, thanks for reply
> i can`t find driver for my sony vaio VGN-FE41E
> VISTA HOME PREMIUM
> could u give me the link for it?
> thanks again for ur helping
>
> "Dominic Payer" wrote:
>
>> See
>> http://www.sony-drivers.com/sony-dri...um_73519.shtml
>>

>> "cornelius" <corneliusthedaddy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> > hello everyone!
>> > i`ve got a problem, when i`m trying to install MASS STORAGE DEVICE it
>> > appears this message..
>> >

>> > Compatibility issue between Texas Instruments PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader
>> > and
>> > Windows
>> >
>> > This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Texas
>> > Instruments
>> > PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader and this version of Windows.
>> >
>> > Texas Instruments PCIxx12 FlashMedia Reader was created by Texas
>> > Instruments
>> > Incorporated and is distributed by Sony Corporation.
>> >
>> > Recommendation
>> >
>> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >

>> > For support information or product updates, go online to the following
>> > website:
>> >
>> > Sony Corporation
>> >

>> > I WENT TO SONY VAIO SITE AND FOUND NOTHING THERE
>> >
>> > CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
>> >
>> > CHEERS

cornelius

Re: can anyone help me in here?!
it`s not compatible it say when im trying to run it

"Dominic Payer" wrote:

> The device will be the same for all Sony VAIOs so just use the link I gave.
> It will be the latest available driver for the device.
>

> "cornelius" <corneliusthedaddy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news8E3172A-D5D6-492D-847A-194EE86F34BF@microsoft.com...
> > hi, thanks for reply
> > i can`t find driver for my sony vaio VGN-FE41E
> > VISTA HOME PREMIUM
> > could u give me the link for it?
> > thanks again for ur helping
> >
> > "Dominic Payer" wrote:
> >
> >> See
> >> http://www.sony-drivers.com/sony-dri...um_73519.shtml

Dominic Payer

Re: can anyone help me in here?!
Try
http://www.vista-driver.org/query/87... ntroller.html

> it`s not compatible it say when im trying to run it
>
> "Dominic Payer" wrote:
>
>> The device will be the same for all Sony VAIOs so just use the link I
>> gave.
>> It will be the latest available driver for the device.
>>

>> "cornelius" <corneliusthedaddy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> news8E3172A-D5D6-492D-847A-194EE86F34BF@microsoft.com...
>> > hi, thanks for reply
>> > i can`t find driver for my sony vaio VGN-FE41E
>> > VISTA HOME PREMIUM
>> > could u give me the link for it?
>> > thanks again for ur helping

cornelius