Windows Complete PC Restore and slot load drives

Peter

Windows Complete PC Restore and slot load drives
Greetings,

I have just done a test install of a Mac Mini with Windows Vista Ultimate
(SP1, 32-bit) and a Windows Complete PC Backup to DVD, which all work
wonderfully. I have just booted off the same Vista DVD and tried to restore
the DVD Image I created of the system.

My Question: How do I remove the Windows Vista DVD? It was not ejected and
the drive does not have a manual eject button.

Stuck :-(

Peter
Bender

Re: Windows Complete PC Restore and slot load drives
A lot of drives have a small hole that you insert a paperclip thick sized
wire that will physically eject the tray.

> Greetings,
>
> I have just done a test install of a Mac Mini with Windows Vista Ultimate
> (SP1, 32-bit) and a Windows Complete PC Backup to DVD, which all work
> wonderfully. I have just booted off the same Vista DVD and tried to
> restore
> the DVD Image I created of the system.
>
> My Question: How do I remove the Windows Vista DVD? It was not ejected and
> the drive does not have a manual eject button.
>
> Stuck :-(
>
> Peter

Peter

Re: Windows Complete PC Restore and slot load drives

Sorry, but does not seem to be the case with Mac Minis.

"Bender" wrote:

> A lot of drives have a small hole that you insert a paperclip thick sized
> wire that will physically eject the tray.
>
> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I have just done a test install of a Mac Mini with Windows Vista Ultimate
> > (SP1, 32-bit) and a Windows Complete PC Backup to DVD, which all work
> > wonderfully. I have just booted off the same Vista DVD and tried to
> > restore
> > the DVD Image I created of the system.
> >
> > My Question: How do I remove the Windows Vista DVD? It was not ejected and
> > the drive does not have a manual eject button.
> >
> > Stuck :-(
> >
> > Peter

Bender

Re: Windows Complete PC Restore and slot load drives
I used a Mac once, for a few seconds.