Fresh install of Vista

garyrobbo

Fresh install of Vista
Hi my sisters version of Vista came corrupt and I didn't have a clue how to
fix it so I asked her if she had the recovery disks to do a clean install and
she said yes.

So I formatted the computer and went to get the recovery disks only to find
them damaged!

I have the product key for activation I just don't know how to install Vista
now! Any ideas?

Thanks
Bruce Chambers

Re: Fresh install of Vista
garyrobbo wrote:
> Hi my sisters version of Vista came corrupt and I didn't have a clue how to
> fix it so I asked her if she had the recovery disks to do a clean install and
> she said yes.
>
> So I formatted the computer and went to get the recovery disks only to find
> them damaged!
>
> I have the product key for activation I just don't know how to install Vista
> now! Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

Contact the computer's manufacturer to obtain replacement recovery disks.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
John Barnett MVP

Re: Fresh install of Vista
The best thing to do is contact the PC manufacturer and ask if they will
supply you with replacement recovery disk(s)

John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org