uninstall Vista

tom

uninstall Vista
I had Xp on my compurter, I bought Vista home Premium UPGRADE, Help Says
I cannot revert back to XP. Previous Versions of Windows had a unistall
in Add/remove Programs, I see none in Vista!
Very Very Disatified with Vista. My Books have disapeared 3 times in
one WEEK , But Vista Mirrors them in internet Explorer and They are
there as Favorites, But Not in Mozilla. My Backup program that I used on
Xp, 10 minutes before I upgraded to Vista, IS NOT compatible with Vista.
So I cannot Retreave Bckups.
My only Recourse is to Fdisk and Reformat and Reinstall Xp Via The
Full Backup. THANK you very Much Microsoft For KILLING Mozilla/ Netscape
files so that I may Switch to IE.
I am going to polute the AIR by Burning The Complete Package of Vista
that I bought
Mike Hall - MVP

Re: uninstall Vista
"tom" <tom@blowfish.us> wrote in message
>I had Xp on my compurter, I bought Vista home Premium UPGRADE, Help Says I
>cannot revert back to XP. Previous Versions of Windows had a unistall in
>Add/remove Programs, I see none in Vista!
> Very Very Disatified with Vista. My Books have disapeared 3 times in one
> WEEK , But Vista Mirrors them in internet Explorer and They are there as
> Favorites, But Not in Mozilla. My Backup program that I used on Xp, 10
> minutes before I upgraded to Vista, IS NOT compatible with Vista. So I
> cannot Retreave Bckups.
> My only Recourse is to Fdisk and Reformat and Reinstall Xp Via The Full
> Backup. THANK you very Much Microsoft For KILLING Mozilla/ Netscape files
> so that I may Switch to IE.
> I am going to polute the AIR by Burning The Complete Package of Vista
> that I bought

Be careful when playing with matches..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

tom

Re: uninstall Vista
Mike Hall - MVP wrote:
> "tom" <tom@blowfish.us> wrote in message
>> I had Xp on my compurter, I bought Vista home Premium UPGRADE, Help
>> Says I cannot revert back to XP. Previous Versions of Windows had a
>> unistall in Add/remove Programs, I see none in Vista!
>> Very Very Disatified with Vista. My Books have disapeared 3 times in
>> one WEEK , But Vista Mirrors them in internet Explorer and They are
>> there as Favorites, But Not in Mozilla. My Backup program that I used
>> on Xp, 10 minutes before I upgraded to Vista, IS NOT compatible with
>> Vista. So I cannot Retreave Bckups.
>> My only Recourse is to Fdisk and Reformat and Reinstall Xp Via The
>> Full Backup. THANK you very Much Microsoft For KILLING Mozilla/
>> Netscape files so that I may Switch to IE.
>> I am going to polute the AIR by Burning The Complete Package of Vista
>> that I bought

> Be careful when playing with matches..

I used a BLOW TORCH.
No more Help needed for Vista. I went back to XP.

> Mike Hall - MVP wrote:
>> "tom" <tom@blowfish.us> wrote in message
>>> I had Xp on my compurter, I bought Vista home Premium UPGRADE, Help Says
>>> I cannot revert back to XP. Previous Versions of Windows had a unistall
>>> in Add/remove Programs, I see none in Vista!
>>> Very Very Disatified with Vista. My Books have disapeared 3 times in
>>> one WEEK , But Vista Mirrors them in internet Explorer and They are
>>> there as Favorites, But Not in Mozilla. My Backup program that I used on
>>> Xp, 10 minutes before I upgraded to Vista, IS NOT compatible with Vista.
>>> So I cannot Retreave Bckups.
>>> My only Recourse is to Fdisk and Reformat and Reinstall Xp Via The Full
>>> Backup. THANK you very Much Microsoft For KILLING Mozilla/ Netscape
>>> files so that I may Switch to IE.
>>> I am going to polute the AIR by Burning The Complete Package of Vista
>>> that I bought

>> Be careful when playing with matches..
>>

> I used a BLOW TORCH.
> No more Help needed for Vista. I went back to XP.

Good for you..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

Bruce Chambers

Re: uninstall Vista
tom wrote:
> I had Xp on my compurter, I bought Vista home Premium UPGRADE, Help Says
> I cannot revert back to XP. Previous Versions of Windows had a unistall
> in Add/remove Programs, I see none in Vista!
> Very Very Disatified with Vista. My Books have disapeared 3 times in
> one WEEK , But Vista Mirrors them in internet Explorer and They are
> there as Favorites, But Not in Mozilla. My Backup program that I used on
> Xp, 10 minutes before I upgraded to Vista, IS NOT compatible with Vista.
> So I cannot Retreave Bckups.
> My only Recourse is to Fdisk and Reformat and Reinstall Xp Via The Full
> Backup. THANK you very Much Microsoft For KILLING Mozilla/ Netscape
> files so that I may Switch to IE.
> I am going to polute the AIR by Burning The Complete Package of Vista
> that I bought

If you upgraded to Vista from WinXP, and retained the Windows.Old
folder:

How to go back to Windows XP after you have upgraded a Windows XP-based
computer to Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933170/en-us

How to restore a computer to a previous Windows installation after you
install Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933168/en-us

Otherwise:

After backing up any data you wish to transfer to the new OS
installation, simply boot from the WinXP installation CD. You'll be
offered the opportunity to delete, create, and format partitions as part
of the installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of
boot devices in the PC's BIOS to boot from the CD.)

HOW TO Install Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;en-us;316941

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: